Permanent Reference code
:105392 Primary Location:
Vaughan, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Vaughan; Calgary; Edmonton; Montreal; Toronto; Vancouver Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it.
As an Implementation Senior Consultant in Vaughan or Vancouver you will be a key player in successfully deploying SIEM solutions for existing clients or as part of a new MSSP offering. You will design, implement, and configure SIEM components and other related security components for multiple SIEM platforms (i.e. Splunk, QRadar, Arcsight), including SIEM supported log source integration as well as custom log ingestion solutions. As a senior consultant you will demonstrate ownership in completing all phases of deployment, as well as professionalism when working with client's technical team, project managers and other stakeholders.About the team
Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice advises organizations on how to effectively mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations. Our Implementation Team is a group of passionate and dedicated information security professionals, highly experienced over security operations and on-premise and cloud SIEM deployments.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
- A Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in a relevant area of study with a preference for Computer Science, Information Security or Computer Engineering
- Strong understanding and/or hands on experience with securing Cloud service platforms (MS Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Prior 2+ years of hand-on experience deploying and managing Splunk (with Enterprise Security)/QRadar/Azure Sentinel
- Excellent working knowledge ofMITRE attack framework&Server platforms (Linux, UNIX, Windows, etc.)
- Relevant networking experience (e.g. TCP/IP stack, DNS, and OSI Model)
- Strong understanding of Defense in Depth approach to Cyber Security
- Empathetic team players who understand that a team is better when everyone works together
- Knowledge of cyber security technologies like access control solutions, authentication, network security, cryptography, PCI, privacy and data classification/protection
- Solid understanding of events, related fields in log records and alerts reported by various data sources i.e. Windows/Unix systems, IDS/IPS, AV, HIDS/HIPS, WAFs, firewalls, and web proxies
- Ability to read and understand system data, including, but not limited to, security event logs, system logs, and firewall logs
- Direct prior experience with network and host intrusion prevention and detection systems, and anti-virus solutions
- Experience with scripting languages (i.e. Bash, Python, Perl) and regular expressions
- Strong analytical and investigative skills
- Ability to obtain secret government clearance; please review the Government of Canada website to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements
• Recognizable security related industry certifications (CISSP, CCSP, and other)
• Desirable cloud certification: GCP, AWS, Azure
• Desirable industry-related vendor certifications such as Cisco, Qradar, SplunkOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Cyber Security, Information Security, Network Security, Developer, Unix, Security, Technology
Management and Executive