Permanent Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Our Risk Advisory business is expanding! We are increasingly asked to help organizations adapt and respond to risks and take advantage of new opportunities. We are seeking to grow our Crisis & Resilience team. Find out more. What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant, Crisis & Resilience in Toronto you will: deliver high quality output crisis and resilience projects including in disaster recovery, business continuity, business impact analysis, threat risk assessment, and privacy impact assessment, ensuring required levels of excellence and alignment with Deloitte's methodologies. You will communicate effectively to the client, provide insights on business challenges and cultivate client relationships. Your demonstrated experience will enable you to define and deploy crisis and resilience programs at large, complex organizations. You will achieve results by working effectively and collaboratively in a team environment. About the team
Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice advises organizations on how to effectively mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations. Within our Crisis & Resilience team, we have a pool of dedicated Crisis & Resilience specialists with expertise in business continuity, disaster recovery, and crisis management. As trusted advisor on crisis and resilience subject matters, we provide advisory services to help organizations prevent, detect, and respond to crises and we are seeking to grow the team within the marketplace. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has :
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as in defining and deploying crisis and resilience programs
- Working knowledge and expertise of business continuity solutions, knowledge and understanding of current disaster recovery planning techniques and technologies
- An Undergraduate degree and Relevant industry-recognized certification such as: Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Certified Functional Continuity Professional (CFCP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Working knowledge of both business recovery and testing methodologies and industry standards (e.g., OSFI, IIROC) and working knowledge and expertise in frameworks such as ISO27001, ISO22301, ASIS SPC.1-2009, NFPA 1600, NIST SP 800-30/34
- Strong communication, report writing, challenge, investigation, influence, and presentation skills with senior management and in formal settings along with experience coaching and guiding team members, Strong problem solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to make decisions and prioritize
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production