Permanent Primary Location:
Multiple Locations, Canada All Available Locations:
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.Today's world is rife with disruption and we are the ones who help clients understand, prepare and thrive during disruptive times. We're growing our team, and we're looking for like-minded individuals to join us. About the team
Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice advises organizations on how to effectively mitigate risk and make informed and intelligent risk decisions around business processes, technology and operations. Within our Crisis & Resilience team, we have a pool of dedicated specialists with expertise in operational resilience, business continuity, disaster recovery, physical security and crisis management. As trusted advisors on crisis and resilience, we provide advisory services to help organizations prevent, detect, and respond to crises in a way that is positive, meaningful, and impactful.What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant, Crisis & Resilience (in either Toronto or Montreal), you will have the opportunity to deliver high-quality crisis and resilience projects to our clients in a variety of industries. You'll be an important lynchpin in our operational resilience growth area, focusing on crisis management (prevent, detect, response, recover), planning disaster recovery, business continuity, business impact analysis, threat risk assessment, and privacy impact assessment, physical security assessments all while working within Deloitte's sense of excellence and methodologies.
Your confident communication style will allow you to share insights on business challenges and cultivate client relationships. You'll use your experience to define and deploy crisis and resilience programs at mid-size and large, complex organizations, all while working within a strong team network to challenge, support and encourage your growth and capabilities.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in defining and deploying crisis and resilience programs
• An Undergraduate degree and preferable relevant industry-recognized certification such as: Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP), Certified Functional Continuity Professional (CFCP), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
• Working knowledge of both business recovery and testing methodologies and industry standards and working knowledge and and/or expertise in frameworks such as ISO27001, ISO22301, ASIS SPC.1-2009, NFPA 1600, NIST SP 800-30/34
• Relevant experience in a professional service firm and/or in internal project management / advisory.
• Excellent communication skills that transcend verbal, and include the ability to create and deliver reports, presentations, and other materials as needed by each project.
• An affinity to working proactively, assertively, and is able to drive decisions and solutions.
• Team player, with an eye for detail and an analytical, goal-driven and practical mentality.Why Deloitte?
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production