Permanent Reference code
:113203 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
• Play a key role in our newly formed Business Transformation Office helping to integrate the portfolio of Global and local transformation programs
• Work with project teams (both business and technical), and stakeholders to understand, gather information, and synthesize findings into deliverables
• Work with various teams to perform the necessary level of business analysis on complex issues, conduct assessments, collect / analyze / report business data, develop recommendations
• Plan and facilitate meetings, workshops, and interviews
• Lead specific workstream(s) on projects, leveraging junior staff where appropriate
• Prepare deliverables and presentations to assist governance bodies in making decision
• Assist with the development and generation of reporting and dashboards
• Assist in business case development and assessment
• Assist with project management, team building/eminence activities
• Solicit & deliver feedback on performance, identify development opportunities for own self and development support for peersAbout the team
As a member of the Business Transformation Office (BTO) team, you will work alongside a dedicated team of experienced consultants to successfully implement business transformations across the firm - from idea to impact.
The BTO collaborates closely with Deloitte Global, other member firms, and Canadian leadership to spearhead firm priorities and optimize our internal functions so that our practitioners can focus on delivering innovative and best in class services to our clients. As part of the BTO team you will be instrumental in shaping the way our firm does business now and in the future.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
• At least 4-6 years of experience in a consulting or project-based environment
• Demonstrated experience successfully working with business analysis methodologies, performance measurements and business process modeling
• Strong relationship builder with experience engaging stakeholders at all levels of the organization
• Demonstrated experience in business transformation
• University degree or equivalent work experience
• Robust verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft technology (e.g., PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, etc.), data analytics/statistics
• Demonstrated ability to multitask, establish priorities, and meet tight deadlines
• Experience in creating presentations for executive audiencesOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Project Manager, Equity, Consulting, Business Analyst, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive