Permanent Primary Location:
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Are you passionate about learning new technologies and solutions? Do you possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills? We are looking for team members to help our clients' build and enhance their core information systems What will your typical day look like?
As a Full Stack Application Developer, you will be part of a team that develops and delivers new technology solutions or upgrades to our clients. We count on you to help clients define their requirements, design, develop or configure solutions, analyze client business processes, transform client data, test the solutions, etc. Essentially, we expect you to work with your team and clients across the entire implementation cycle. In our view, the best Solution Developers have a versatile skillset and learning new technologies and solutions and are comfortable working with colleagues and clients About the team
Our team is deeply experienced in the full range of technological challenges; from complex, custom solution development to exponential technologies such cloud application development and RPA. Deloitte's System Engineering practitioners have opportunities to build expertise in specific functional and technical streams, with breadth of services extending from user experience and mobile design and end-to-end system design and implementation. We recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; we stay ahead by embracing exponential technologies and proven industry leading solutions to transform businesses. Enough about us, let's talk about you
- 5+ years of experience as a full stack developer - Frontend, Backend & Database
- Backend - Experience with one of Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Flask, Jave, .Net or other popular backend frameworks
- Database - Experience with both relational (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle) and NoSQL database technologies (AWS Dynamo DB, MongoDB, Azure Cosmos DB)
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Eligible for a Government of Canada Security Clearance
- A bachelor's degree
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Manufacturing and Production