Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Business Banking Data Governance & Analytics group is responsible for the overall management of data requirements for Business Banking, including the development and implementation of a data strategy in line with enterprise standards & policies.
The group supports Business Banking operations, product and sales teams in the areas of data engineering, reporting, and analytics.
The group also develops and executes policies, practices and procedures that properly manage the business's data needs and adhere to data governance standards as set out by the Office of Chief Data Officer.
Reporting to the Manager, Business Intelligence & Reporting, the Senior BI & Reporting Analyst will provide specialized end to end reporting & analytics for Business Banking products and services, including loans, lines of credit, deposits & cash management services. Job Description
The successful candidate's accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
- Create complex and comprehensive BI reporting packages and dashboards and perform data/business analysis using various internal data sources to support the understanding of Business banking customers, business drivers and the financial results.
- Communicate analysis and ideas clearly, concisely and effectively with business partners and internal team.
- Liaise with Business stakeholders to conduct effective discussions on project requirements, data specifications, priority and timeline to ensure timely and accurate delivery.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation on all projects/requests.
- Produce specialized reporting packages, dashboards & scorecards to understand objectives and deliver insights and commentary that can inform and shape product design and development, customer engagement, account management and business decision making,
- Lead the implementation of initiatives in support of overall business/function strategy
- Conduct analysis to provide enhanced BI to inform management leadership team
- Validate the quality and integrity of the data included in the Reporting Packages and Dashboards
- Develop meaningful and insightful commentary/insights on new and existing reporting packages.
- Work with business partners to understand business objectives and develop value-added reporting and provide ad-hoc data extracts
- Adopt, implement and effectively evolve report automation standards
- Undergrad in a quantitative discipline (Computer Sci, Math, etc)
- 5+ years experience in ETL development, data analysis and working with large volumes of data, ideally within financial services.
- 5+ years Experience in Software engineering Tools such as Python, PySpark, SAS, SQL
- Project and time management skills
- Knowledge of one or more of the TD's systems would be an asset, e.g. Loans, DAS, CIF, Term and EDW, Akora.
- Experience using visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Analytical thinker with ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Well organized, high attention to detail, results-oriented.
- A solid team player, with strong interpersonal skills.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.