What is the opportunity? In this role, you will be responsible for business analysis activities on medium to large size projects within Digital. You will demonstrate advanced knowledge and ability, and can apply the competency in new or complex situations and guides other professionals. You will be responsible for execution of all aspects of requirements delivery- planning, elicitation, analysis and documentation, management, and support.What will you do?
What do you need to succeed?Must-have
- Perform requirements stakeholder analysis to identify impacted or influencing groups and stakeholder requirements responsibilities
- Manage various Agile ceremonies, alongside the Product Owner
- Facilitate collaborative sessions with large and diverse business stakeholder groups to drive requirements discovery, analysis, and review
- Build and maintain a repository of reusable requirements documentation to support future initiatives, following the enterprise standards in Confluence
- Prepare requirements for review applying various communication techniques and lead requirements walkthrough
- Work collaboratively with Product, Strategy and the UI/UX Design team, to design and build application UI pages
- Provide ongoing requirements/build/testing support to the developers and QA team
- Apply advanced coverage analysis techniques to ensure relationship between scope, detailed requirements, and testing through to implementation
- 5-10 years professional BA/BSA experience in a project-based Agile environment. Expert at requirements gathering, documentation, testing and developing high level plans.
- Brokerage /Investments, Personal Finance, and Wealth Management industry knowledge/experience
- Prior project experience in client facing web application development, preferably from a major FI
- Proven experience in Requirements analysis and quality documentation: Scope Modelling, Business Process Modelling, Data Requirements, Business Rules Analysis, Non Functional Requirements, User Stories, Story Decomposition, and Story Mapping, Acceptance and Evaluation Criteria Definition
- Excellent communication skills required; will be working with BU stakeholders and IT stakeholders; Experience facilitating a large roomful of stakeholders (15-20 or more).
- Excellent collaboration skills, attention to detail, gap analysis, and ability to work on multiple projects at the same time. Experience working on medium to large projects - over $1 million.
What's in it for you? We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- RBC BA/BSA Curriculum Certificate
- Masters Certificate in Business Analysis
- Experience in enterprise and digital projects
- Knowledge of current Accessibility standards (AODA and WCAG 2.0/2.1)
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada's largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America's leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com .Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign upand get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers .Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.JOB SUMMARY City:Toronto
Address:88 Queens Quay
Career Level:Experienced Hire/Professional
Required Travel (%):0
Req ID:290241 Ad Code(s):