Permanent Reference code
:105067 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Are you a committed business analyst with experience in CRM implementation? Do you thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment? If so, check out this exciting opportunity! What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
As CRM Business Analyst, you will work directly with the product team, and internal stakeholders to gather information and synthesize findings into business requirements and design. You will assist your project manager with development and will provide updates on project processes and deliverables. You are well versed with the Technology industry and will use this knowledge you possess to participate in and support CRM initiatives. Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct. About the team
At Deloitte, embedding technology into everything we do is how we stay current, innovative and ahead of our competition. Explore the full range of our capabilities - comprehensive support services, tools and applications developed with you in mind, and learning materials. We push the boundaries and make great things happen at Deloitte and for our clients Enough about us, let's talk about you You are someone who has:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- Minimum of 5-year experience as a Salesforce Business Analyst.
- Must be Salesforce Admin Certified and proficient in Salesforce Admin related activities(custom objects, fields, formulas, lightning components, process builder flows, etc.)
- Must have 3+ years of Salesforce - Sales cloud implementation and integration experience.
- Nice to have experience in Sales force CPQ, Einstein analytics.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables and rule relationships
- Enjoys working as a team or independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to learn, Unlearn and Re-learn.
- Must have Business Analyst Orientation.
- Good to Have : SAFe Agile Certifications, Business Analyst Certifications
- Willingness to learn, Unlearn and Re-learn
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Business Analyst, CRM, Computer Science, CPA, Finance, Technology
Management and Executive