Requisition ID: 111578
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Purpose
The Senior Business Analyst Forms Initiatives is a key participant in the overall delivery of
Form streamlining, consolidation and the identification and delivery of efficiencies as it relates to
Forms providing an enhanced experience in support of the business. This individual will provide vital
support and leadership in the development, planning and execution of business enabling initiatives
within Wealth Operations.
The incumbent will have critical involvement in Forms projects geared to enhance the frontline and client experience and service effectiveness. The incumbent is expected to drive forward key projects through effective strategies for stakeholder engagement, reporting, execution and escalation.
- Project Management - Ability to create a road map and prioritize IIROC, Compliance and Business Form updates. Create, lead, and present streamlines approach on opportunities to Senior Leadership and Stakeholders.
- Manage and execute detailed review of the forms catalog ensuring impacted change is aligned with regulatory requirements governed by IIROC, Legal, & Compliance.
- Identify and execute on opportunities to reduce form duplication potentially leading to the merger of forms.
- Will be expected to possess a significant level of knowledge, expertise and critical thinking skills to identify, evaluate and recommend improvements to existing form processes, to optimize both the customer and employee experience
- Understands the coordination of the appropriate operations, stakeholders, SMEs, technology, and translators when implementing change management on form designs.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and partners; including the Business Support Team, Client Onboarding, Operations, Legal and Compliance and front office groups.
- Define Operational requirements for both existing and new processes with the ability to analyze situations/results and data to determine the essential issues and arrive at appropriate resolutions.
- Development, design and build of related materials and collateral in conjunction with partners, third party vendors, including printing, translation, digital endeavors.
- Analysis and planning for delivery of initiatives with high efficiency and seamless integration.
- Manage key platforms to ensure their continued usability and effectiveness as it relates to form updates.
- Develop and implement materials in support of change management activities.
- Oversee change implementation, ensuring smooth execution and assessing outcomes for future reference.
- Planning, composing and distributing of communications in support of program rollout and sustainment initiatives.
- Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Understand how the Bank's risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
Education / Experience
• CSC and CPH completion are considered an asset
• 3-5 Years Wealth Management experience
• University degree or college diploma and or relevant experience is preferred
• Project Management experience is an asset
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Business Analyst, Bank, Banking, Developer, Law, Finance, Technology, Legal
Banking, Finance and Insurance