Requisition ID: 165875
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. The Team
The mandate of the Engineering Team within GIAM is to develop and integrate IAM solutions for various IAM domains including identity lifecycle management, Directories, authentication & authorization, data access management, and access governance leveraging best practices and adhering to the Bank's policies and information security standards The Role
The Senior Associate Application and Infrastructure Operations is responsible for the practical analysis, design, development, implementation and support of mission-critical Identity and Access Management systems of medium to high complexity. Is this role right for you?
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You excel in working with a team of Business Analysts, testers and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- You thrive in the total system life cycle and the responsibility of designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting applications software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- You take pride in making recommendations towards developing new code standards or the reuse of existing code.
- You enjoy implementing new systems or enhancements by reviewing programs written by team members, establishing and executing system test procedures, developing an implementation plan, developing the required program and system documentation and ensuring all functionality has been delivered as required.
- You can provide post-implementation support and training to the computer operations staff on the production processing functionality.
- You have a passion for training and teaching on IAM tools, technologies and methodologies.
- You can participate in an on-call pager rotation to provide after-hours maintenance support.
- You love initiating proactive communication with internal/external teams.
- You have working experience with software packages similar to those used by the division (SailPoint Identity IIQ, RadiantLogic RadiantOne FID, Centrify PAS, CA Password Authority)
- You have Knowledge of IAM modern protocols; Provisioning: SCIM (provisioning), Authentication: OIDC, Oauth 2.0, SAML 2.0 (authentication)
- You have a working knowledge and understanding of Web technologies (XML, SPML/SOAP, REST WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat, Firewalls, HTML, JSON).
- You are familiar with multiple operating systems, such as UNIX, Windows, Linux, Tandem, AS400, Mainframe (RACF, ACF2, Topsecret).
- You have a strong sense of programming languages (Java, BeanShell, JSP/Servlets, C/C++, Shell scripts, etc.)
- You have knowledge of OWASP (Open Web Application Security Project) Top 10 vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
- You possess advanced communication (verbal/written/presentation). Spanish is a strong asset.
- Experience with Cloud IAM technologies (asset)
- Certification(s) (CISSP, CISM, CCSP) (asset)
- You have working experience with DevOps CI/CD pipelines and tools (asset)
- You have experience with Agile Delivery and tools such as Jira and Confluence (asset)
- You have knowledge of RBAC, ABC and XACML (bonus)
- You have knowledge of API Gateway (bonus)
- You have a Test Driven Development (TDD) mindset (bonus)
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.Job Segment:
Operations Manager, Testing, Cloud, Information Security, Investment Banking, Operations, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive Operations and Logistics