become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG, you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
Join a growing cloud advisory focused on next-gen solutions in a fast-paced environment. We care about building great relationships and we're looking for experienced candidates who are drawn to technology. This is a chance to get in on the ground floor and a unique leadership opportunity to be part of a leading team, dedicated to developing tomorrow's cloud-based solutions.
We are seeking passionate and driven individuals who bring thought leadership to the exciting space of Integration and API technology. What you will do
- Evaluate, plan and architech integration platforms with modern platforms (iPaaS) and related patterns. Platform examples include: Dell Boomi, Azure Integration Services, Mulesoft, etc.
- Lead API strategy / roadmap initiatives while aligning the strategy to the business objectives for our clients
- Includes helping establish API organizations, API development methodology and selection of API technology components including API gateway
- Lead API design driven by business requirements
- Lead a team of API developers in delivering large and complex API solutions
- Manage project, client and vendor relationships, team, finances
- Agile project delivery
- Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of the project
- Document requirements, design, architecture and test scripts
- Lead or assist in responding to RFPs / proposals
These roles can be filled in various locations across Canada, though you will be asked to work on projects outside your local office. We are a dynamic and innovative team and equally passionate about what we do and the quality of services we provide to our clients. What you bring to the role
Keys to your success:
- Knowledge in API design and implementation and system integration using APIs
- Experience in working on the cloud (iPaas / SaaS)
- 5+ years of experience with relevant iPaaS platforms
- 5+ years of experience with an API management / gateway software like Apigee or Layer 7 or Mashery or WSO2 or equivalent with the knowledge of API mashups, analytics, developer networks, monetization models and security
- Experience in HTTP/HTTPS protocol, web services and use of web servers
- Experience in designing relational databases and SQL scripting
- Know-how of Cassandra, Hadoop/MapReduce, Mongo DB
- 5+ years of know-how in implementing security and identity protocols such as OpenID, TLS, OAuth, SAML, SSO, PKI (encryption and key management), REST
- 5+ years of project management and technical architecture experience
- 5+ years of experience in managing teams, clients, vendors, finances
- Experience in financial industry is a plus
- French language skills are also a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Superior verbal and written interpersonal communication skill.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Well organized with good prioritization/workload management abilities.
- Professional discipline and importance of outstanding work.
- Commitment to self-learning and continuous skill and professional knowledge development.
- Professional curiosity.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: email@example.com
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Banking, Finance and Insurance