Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Counterparty Credit Risk (CCR) Model Development group at TD is responsible for the development, maintenance, and calibration of CCR models. We frequently interact with various groups within the bank, including Technology, Market Risk Control (MRC), Capital Market Risk Management (CMRM), Model Validation (MV), etc. We are looking for a very strong candidate to join the group at Senior Analyst level. The successful candidate will work primarily with the CCR team within Model Development to help develop new methodologies and models for the measurement of Counterparty Credit Risk, as well as maintaining and improving methodologies of existing CCR models. Job Description Develop new modeling methodologies used to measure counterparty credit risk Perform ongoing and/or ad-hoc assessment of the methodology of the existing CCR system Interact with other business partners (e.g., Technology, MRC, CMRM, MV) to investigate and resolve modeling issues Communicate model risk and provide full transparency around the model assumptions and usage with various stakeholders Contribute to other one-time projects of the group Requirements
- Strong analytical background, e.g., PhD in physics, mathematics, engineering or Master of Mathematical Finance with appropriate experience
- Strong computational and programming knowledge (e.g., C++/C#/VBA)
- Solid understanding of fundamental concepts and techniques in quantitative finance
- Strong interest in financial models and concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is a must
- Strong team member with a focus on getting projects done effectively and efficiently
- Knowledge of counterparty credit risk concepts and models would be an asset
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Management and Executive