Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Marketing Delivery team is a central source of internal and external consumer insights and data analytics which supports both corporate and business unit strategies for TD Bank Financial Group Canada and TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank.
The Marketing Delivery team mission is to be influential change agents and consumer advocates to help deliver the better bank and to drive shareholder return through optimizing the impact of marketing. We do this by delivering hindsight (what happened), insight (why), and foresight (future actions) on how to best reach consumers, who to target, what to say, and build intelligence on the market and competitive landscape. The group seeks to deliver excellence in analytics and insights to support short-term business success as well as long-term strategy of the bank.
The Marketing Delivery team brings together a diverse range of technical and business expertise including market research, business analytics, data science and modelling, business intelligence, data strategy and governance, data management, campaign targeting and delivery, and visualization.Job Description
The successful candidate will be responsible for Campaign Analytics within the broader Marketing Analytics group. If you are driven by understanding data and how we can help our LOB reach the best customers and continuing to challenge the "status quo" to make our campaigns and processes better, then this is the role for you.
Success in this role will be achieved by:
1. Translating key business objectives into insight rich experiments that drive marketing ROI
2. Ensuring execution (i.e., list creation) is done efficiently and with excellence
3. Designing campaign results can be actioned by providing high value campaign reporting
4. Work in a consultative role to provide "value-added" insights in the form of analysis, interpretation and advice of campaign reporting
5. Your success will be predicated on your ability to forge strong partnerships, communicate effectively, deliver on-time, and continuously strive for increased efficiency.
• Design/execute/measure high impact direct to consumer marketing experiments
• Continuously improve campaign design and delivery by leveraging any and all analytical tools/techniques at your disposal
• Execute with excellence
• Manage your project pipeline to ensure agreed upon timelines can be met
• Proactively provide analytical guidance to key stakeholders, based on deep understanding of the businesses, to understand and enhance marketing ROI
• Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes and sound infrastructure
• Familiarity with direct marketing principles (Predictive Models, Experiment Design, A/B testing, Sample Size calculations, Net Performance Measurements, etc.)
• Good knowledge of everyday banking products and transactions; Mutual Funds, Investment Products, Savings, GICs and registered banking products
• Technical and detail oriented
• Knowledge of how campaigns are created by leveraging customer data from internal data warehouses through the use of programming tools such as Unica, SAS, SQL and/or Python/Pyspark
• A project management mindset to help deliver on time to specifications
• Team player while able to work independently
• Pragmatic decision maker blending a mix of intellect, experience and street smarts
• A profit driven mindsetRequirements
• 1-2+ years of relevant experience in a direct marketing, consulting, analytics, or agency-side role in financial services/telecom (or other high volume direct marketing industries)
• Significant experience with IBM Campaign (Unica)
• Knowledge of SQL, Python/PySpark; knowledge of databases and data structures; knowledge of vendors and file format requirements
• Experience designing and executing successful direct marketing experiments, including channel, A/B, Creative/Copy test etc...
• Familiarity with concepts such as "next best offer" and "always-on" an asset
• Degree in business, science, statistics, engineering, or other quantitative discipline
• Track record of delivering successful initiatives on time and on budget
#canmarketing Additional Information
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.