Permanent Reference code
:124366 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with a highly reputable, experienced and client focused immigration law firm? If so, look no further! FarrellLLP (allied with Deloitte LLP) is currently seeking Canadian Immigration Case Managers and Senior Case Managers to join our high-volume business immigration team!What will your typical day look like?
In this role you will provide case management support with respect to all Canadian immigration matters. The role requires high volume immigration experience and experience communicating with high volume and high-profile clients. You will be requesting and reviewing client documentation, preparing non-immigrant and immigrant applications, leveraging our case management system to facilitate communication, ensure data integrity, and ensure throughput and SLA targets are met. You will assemble and submit applications to relevant government agencies while providing information and guidance to our client's employees on a regular basis. You will work with immigration lawyers and program managers while coordinating and executing requests. About the team
Our practice: We support some of the most complex accounts in Canadian immigration practice and are committed to legal excellence and exceptional client experience. What sets us apart from other firms is our unique approach to high-volume immigration and our strong partnerships with our clients. We take a programmatic approach to account management while remaining laser-focused on the employee experience. Our practice is data-driven, agile and highly responsive to change. We are also strategic, and business driven. We work hard and are focused on continuous improvement!Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who is:
- Minimum of 4 years' experience working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor's degree of relevant legal assistant/paralegal diploma preferred, combined with work experience;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Experience working in high-volume environment;
- Advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word) and Demonstrated aptitude to prioritize tasks based on comparative importance and urgency.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or email@example.com
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Accounting, CPA, CAD, Drafting, Technology, Finance, Engineering
Management and Executive