Permanent Reference code
:113694 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Montreal, QC; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
--What will your typical day look like?
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
A Senior Salesforce Alliance Manager is responsible for managing the operations of the alliance with one of our key global partners. A successful Senior Alliance Manager will establish and nurture executive level relationships with their Salesforce counterparts and Deloitte alliance and practice leaders.
Alliance managers have a breadth of responsibilities:
• Relationship Management - Establish, manage, and support a meeting cadence to foster strong executive relationships between Salesforce, MuleSoft, Tableau and Deloitte. Work with leaders to understand key criteria & KPI's for the alliance and keep management apprised of the health of the relationship.
• Alliances Operations - Act as the "Chief Operating Officer" of the alliance. Maintain the alliance plan, collaborating with the Salesforce alliance leadership, to keep an up-to-date view of the business plan highlighting GTM approach, top priorities, our capabilities and financial goals for the alliance.
• Manage the consulting alliance budget in coordination with the alliance leadership team.
• Coordinate with Ecosystems & Alliances Liaisons to track and drive sector based GTM plans and participate in global coordination as required.
• Act as an information-hub as it relates to the alliance.
• Collaborate closely with the team on consultant enablement and pursuit support.
• Ensure that training and certification requirements are met.
• Support key practice meetings and to ensure that they are scheduled and occur on a regular basis.
• Pipeline Tracking, Validation & Reporting - Work with Deloitte Sales Executives to maintain an accurate sales pipeline. Own and drive all aspects of operational reporting including wins, pipeline, quals, awards and any other metrics important to the alliance and key stakeholders.About the team
Deloitte Consulting Alliances Team is made up of professional alliance leaders, alliance marketers, consultants and technical architects who understand the principles that drive successful alliance relationships. Together, they enable differentiated, innovative go-to-market solutions between our practice and alliance partners that bring quantified value to our clients and measurable revenue to the firm.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• 10+ years of sales, alliance, and business development experience
• A proven track record in managing alliances for selling service solutions to major customers
• A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Technology, or related discipline
• A natural ability to build and maintain strong relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies, including senior level executives, consulting resources, technical teams, and sales representatives.
• Savvy at navigating complex organizations and connecting the right people within each organization.
• Ability to think strategically, while staying focused on monitoring the progress of action items and bringing them to conclusion within appropriate time frames.
• Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders to develop joint go-to-market sales and solution opportunities.
• Understanding of Salesforce solutions, benefits and value would be a strong candidate benefit.
• Experience working in or with System Integrators, such as Deloitte.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Consulting, Relationship Manager, Accounting, CPA, Developer, Technology, Customer Service, Finance
Management and Executive