You've got big plans. We have opportunities to match, and we're committed to empowering you to become a better you, no matter what you do.
When you join KPMG you'll be one of over 219,000 professionals providing audit, tax, advisory and business enablement services across 147 countries.
With the support to do things differently, grow personally and professionally and bring your whole self to work, there's no limit to the impact you can make. Let's do this. The opportunity:
The Enterprise Accounting group is looking for Senior Accountants to join its dynamic team.
Our team of professionals help our clients manage risk so they can focus on their core business. By intimately understanding each client's business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance. What you will do
What you bring to the role
- Preparation of review and notice to reader working paper files, including unaudited financial statements and notes thereto.
- Preparation of personal and corporate income tax returns.
- Provide bookkeeping assistance as required.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients.
You will possess the following skills and behaviors. The opportunity to take ownership, progress and succeed is absolutely available to you.
- 4-7+ years' experience in a Public Accounting firm working on private clients is required- this is a Non-Audit role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working at a quick pace while juggling multiple clients, projects and deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently, with little supervision and within a team environment.
- Experienced user of tax and accounting software such as CaseWare and Taxprep.
Learn more about where a career at KPMG can take you. #LI-LB1 Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact KPMG's Employee Relations Service team for support at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778 Option 3.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com