Permanent Primary Location:
Vaughan, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Vancouver; Vaughan
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Deloitte's Cyber Intelligence Centre is growing! Join our team in execution of security activities for our Cyber Security clients. Read more below.What will your typical day look like?
As a Security Systems Specialist, you will be a key player and part of a team providing world-class security operations capabilities for our clients. You will develop your career in supporting, maintaining and evolving a multi-tiered technology infrastructure consisting of industry leading security platforms and applications used to mature our client's security posture. Focus on skills development and learning are essential in this role which help you deliver industry leading insight and expertise our clients are seeking. Our clients will leverage your innovation and creativity to help in problem solving and improving service delivery operations. About the team
As cyber threats evolve and become more complex, many business leaders recognize they can't manage the challenge alone. That's why Deloitte offers a global network of Cyber Intelligence Centres (CICs), operating around the clock, 365 days of the year. Our team provides fully customizable managed security solutions, including advanced security event monitoring, threat analytics, cyber threat management, and incident response, for local businesses to meet the increasing market demand in cybersecurity services. The team is made up of a group of highly technical individuals with strong communication, problem solving skills and a drive for client service delivery. All CIC teams collaborate in order to deliver a world class security operations service with focus on client delivery. Team members can work in a fast-paced, agile environment to meet business velocity.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Strong analytical, resourceful problem solving and troubleshooting experience with production infrastructure environments
- Experience administering and maintaining enterprise server platforms
- Knowledge of network operations including firewall and VPN
- Technical working experience with various operating systems:
- Server platforms (GNU/Linux, Windows Server.)
- Virtualized infrastructure (VMWare, Hyper-V etc.)
- Infrastructure monitoring (SolarWinds, Nagios etc.)
- Understanding of Cloud environments
- Strong communication
- Client service-oriented mindset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.