Continental Rotation (2000-0800 hrs.)Pay Rate:
Are you interested in starting a career in a fast paced and growing industry? As a provider of security services to clients with complex security needs, Paladin Security Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for you to give back to your community, while developing skills for future careers. Our training programs are also a leader in the security industry, and they will help prepare you for advancements, as well as build your resume for a potential career in law enforcement.
Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our guards; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements
The Security Guard is responsible for the overall protection of all property and client assets at the assigned facility. The Security Guard is expected to represent Paladin Security Group as well as the facility they are assigned to.
Essential Job Functions:
- Patrol and protect the property and provide a safe environment for all occupants.
- Provide security services, including foot patrols, access control and CCTV Monitoring for interior and exterior areas of the property as per site procedures.
- Provide key and access control as required by staff in accordance with site policies.
- Conducts patrols and investigations as required, completes logs and reports.
- Monitor cameras and investigate vandalism, theft, accidents, and other criminal acts that occur on property.
- Use, maintain and care for security property including keys, identification badges, and equipment.
- Covid-19 Screening of all employees, contracts and visitors who enter the building.
- Any additional duties and assignments as requested.
Successful completion of the following requirements provided by Paladin are mandatory prior to placement:
- A valid Ontario Security License
- A Valid Ontario Driver's License with access to a reliable vehicle would be preferred.
- Ability to operate client's computer systems and software.
- Proficient in English (Verbal and Written)
- Ability to Stand, Sit and Walk for long distances and periods of time.
- First Aid & CPR - Level C
- Management of Aggressive Behavior
- Use of Force
- Report Writing
Upon hire successful applicants will be required to complete the following Paladin online courses:
- Additional courses as assigned.
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Customer Service
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Patrol Procedures
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Diversity Awareness
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Finding The OHS Manual
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Paladin OHS Orientation
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Dealing with People with Mental Illness
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Workplace Respect
- Successful completion of Paladin's online Slips, Trips and Falls
- Additional courses as assigned.
Certification Requirements (All)
Valid G Licence
Standard First Aid, CPR Level C
Valid Ontario Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full-Time
Number of Openings for this position: 1
Back Apply Now
Law Enforcement and Security