Paladin Security: Making the World a Safer and Friendlier Place! Do you have superior customer service skills and a passion for helping people? Are you able to think quickly on your feet and defuse difficult situations? Your track record of handling a great deal of responsibility combined with your varied life experience and enthusiasm for a job well done make you an ideal candidate for our team! The Paladin Difference starts with our officers; we're the best because we hire the best. We believe in promoting from within, respecting people and their differences, providing high quality service and always having fun! If you think you have what it takes to join our team, we want to meet you!
Job Skills / Requirements Site:
Temporary Part Time Hours:
Saturdays and Sundays (1900-0700)Pay Rate:
Are you interested in starting a career in a fast paced and growing industry? As a provider of security services to clients with complex security needs, Paladin Security Group is offering an exciting career opportunity for you to give back to your community, while developing skills for future careers. Our training programs are also a leader in the security industry, and they will help prepare you for advancements, as well as build your resume for a potential career in law enforcement.Position Overview
Working on assigned shifts, you will provide proactive and reactive security patrols and response to incidents. You will be required to write reports and investigate routine incidents, as well as respond to emergencies in a quick and efficient manner.Essential Job Functions:
- Be courteous and cooperative with a high quality of customer service.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Able to maintain a professional composure when dealing with unusual circumstances and people under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
- Write clear, concise, and legible reports.
- Communicates any concerns/issues with Operations Manager.
- Valid Security Guard license
- First Aid & CPR - Level C
- Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service along with good computer abilities are all core requirements.
- Implement security measures to protect property, control access to sites, patrol assigned areas to monitor activities and ensure client rules and regulations are followed.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent/post-secondary diploma or degree an asset
- Knowledge of relevant Federal, Provincial, Municipal laws and By-laws
- Demonstrated punctuality and reliability, tact and diplomacy.
- Reliable transportation to the job site
At the time of the interview applicant must be able to produce proof of completion of the following prerequisites:
- Extensive Paid Industry Training
- Employer Paid Benefits
- Opportunities for Growth & Advancement
- Immunization Record
- Covid Vaccine
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Proficient in English (both oral and written)
- Vulnerable Sector Check
- Double Vaccinated
Additional Information / Benefits
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those applicants that are short listed will be contacted for an interview.
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Part-Time
position 1st Shift
, 2nd Shift
, 3rd Shift
Number of Openings for this position: 1