Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
At TD, we don't believe in standing still. We know the needs of our customers and employees can be met (and exceeded) with visionary leadership, continuous improvement and collaboration. Our Agile practitioners embody every one of those qualities, improving the way TD delivers legendary customer experiences and trusted advice. Our Scrum Masters and Agile Coaches provide support to teams across the bank, breaking down Agile methods and principles and implementing them in the right context. We foster an inclusive, collaborative project team structure using tailored techniques and best practices. Together, we deliver the foundation teams need to better communicate, innovate with purpose and execute with speed and predictability. We promote rigorous quality and multi-disciplinary collaboration throughout every project, informing the insights that raise the bar enterprise-wide.Scrum Master II
Your rapidly growing experience as an Agile practitioner is informed by a thorough understanding of Agile methodologies and execution best practices you use to tackle the complex problems delivery teams face. You are capable of supporting a number of teams at once, providing guidance and engagement throughout the project lifecycle. You ensure execution of sprints on time by facilitating key ceremonies such as daily scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives. You understand the importance of the ceremonies and the benefit that each one can bring. You provide mentoring and guidance and champion continuous improvement, fostering an inclusive, collaborative culture on every team you engage across the bank.Job Description About This Role
We are looking for someone to drive execution on Agile teams, provide the guidance and thought leadership that will build Agile capability across the organization.Here are the essential job functions of this position:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Demonstrate an advanced knowledge of Scrum, Agile theory, methodology, techniques, rules, and practices, estimating/sizing, planning, forecasting, reporting, conflict resolution and facilitation - be known as a go to person
- Knowledge of current and emerging agile industry trends and best practices and internal or external business issues to improve team efficiency
- Drive continuous improvement as a change agent, engaging stakeholders to identify business problems and create scalable solutions that adapt the Agile process and drive productivity throughout the project lifecycle
- Ability to lead, plan, execute and evaluate project activities to ensure completion of initiatives, contributing to team's direction and function; providing advice to the team and delivery leadership
- Supports an environment where team freely escalates challenges; facilitate change through positive reinforcement of successes
- Ability to work collaboratively and build relationships across teams and functions
- Demonstrates adaptability, flexibility and creativity in their approach to stakeholder engagement and work to support the Agile transformation agenda
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
- Undergraduate or post graduate degree
- Certified Scrum Master and 3+ years of Scrum Master experience
- Typically requires 7+ years of experience on an Agile delivery team
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.