First things First: Who are we?
Twice the size of our next largest competitor, First Student
is the leading school transportation solutions provider in North America. Every day, we complete 5 million student journeys, moving more passengers than all U.S. airlines combined. With a team of highly trained drivers and the industry's strongest safety record, First Student delivers reliable, quality services to 1,100 school districts.
We are now hiring PT School Bus Drivers in Bowmanville, Port Hope, Lindsay and Clarington areas in Ontario
!JOIN US FOR AN OPEN HOUSE EVENT DATE: Wednesday October 5th, 2022 TIME: 10am to 2pm Visit us: 80 Mearns Court, Bowmanville, ON L1C 4A2 Call us: 905-623-3811 Bring your resume and we can do a Same Day Interview! Come see our facilities and learn what we do! Why join as a School Bus Driver? For many reasons:
About the Position
- $1500 Sign-on Bonus for fully B licensed Drivers*
- No experience necessary! We train!
- We offer PAID TRAINING !
- Additional hours available - charter route opportunities!
- No nights or weekends unless you choose
- Join our team of professional Drivers dedicated to getting students to and from school safely
- Drivers enjoy the support of our industry leading technology to guide them through their daily routes
- Prioritize vehicle maintenance by conducting pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Provide support to students by assisting with boarding and exiting the bus
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver's license for at least 1 year
- Undergo & pass a Ministry prescribed medical examination & Background checks
*Conditions apply. See location for details. Bonus expires October 31, 2022.
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, Indigenous peoples and members of a visible minority. First is an equal opportunity employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive culture that supports future growthfor all. First is committed to providing reasonable accommodation at all stages of the hiring process and encourage all applicants who may require such accommodation to let us know.
Maintenance and Technicians