Requisition ID: 127109
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. Savings and Advice Intern/Co-op
Winter 2022 (January-April) Why work for Scotiabank?
Scotiabank is among the largest banks in the world and the most international bank in Canada. We are powered by our 97,000 high-performing (and awesome) teammates who make a real difference across the globe as a leading provider of advice, products, digital experiences, and financial services. Together with our Digital Factories around the world, we are dedicated to helping our 25 million customers become better-off.
This is a place where you'll get to learn and develop your skills, while being recognized for your hard work. At Scotiabank, we're passionate about bringing our whole selves to work, allowing us to create inclusive work environments for everyone to enjoy. Say hello to a career at Scotiabank! Who We Are:
Our team is driven by a passion for innovation, great savings and financial planning products, and excellent customer service and advisor expiriences. Who we are looking for?
The incumbent plays a key support role and is involved in savings and advice initiatives that span Retail Deposits, Day to Day Banking, and broader EO initiatives. The student will bring support to our Savings&Advice projects and day-to-day activity management across Retail Deposits and Day to Day Banking. Key competencies include:
- Moderate excel/Power Point skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to organize multiple inputs/outputs and review/analyze for trends
- Comfortable working in a tecnology-focused enviroment
- Recourceful self-starter with the ability to initiate and complete tasks with minimal supervision and within expected time frames
How do I apply?
- Assist the senior manager with day-to-day tasks
- Support savings and advice projects and initiatives in close collaberations with partners (retail customer growth, technology, digital, marketing, legal, analytics, finance, etc.)
- Assist in problem identification and potential steps to resolution within various projects
For students, we believe evaluating you through relationshipsover resumes, and are focused on learning about who you are and what you're interested in to uncover your true potential. In short, we don't believe resumes will provide us with an accurate depiction of what you're truly about to properly assess your potential. Instead, we want to get to know YOU and hear about the experiences that have shaped you. We know... this might sound crazy, but wedo not want you to submit your resume
we ask that as part of your application, you complete the below:
1) Complete your PLUM Profile here
2) Take a screenshot of your completed PLUM profile
3) Complete a very short one-way video interview by clicking here
4) When it prompts you to submit your resume,do notattach your resume!Instead, attach thescreenshot ofyour PLUM profile underthe "resume" section (step #2 above). Cover letters are optional - not required.
**To be considered for student opportunities at Scotiabank you must submit your PLUM Assessment and Video Interview. **
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Intern, Bank, Banking, Developer, Web Design, Entry Level, Finance, Technology, Creative