Permanent Reference code
:103922 Primary Location:
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Ottawa, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Be part of a firm where you are valued for your unique strengths and where everyone feels a sense of belonging.What will your typical day look like?
Everyday you will work with our clients to solve their toughest problems in data management, regulatory risk, and technology integration you will do so by leveraging leading technology to accomplish large-scale implementations. You will facilitate design sessions with business stakeholders to define key data definitions, consolidate findings, and work with technology teams to develop appropriate target state operating models. Since we know you are a great self-starter, you will also contribute business development and pipeline required for optimal solutions of risk and regulatory programs. About the team
Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice, is a team of specialized experts and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful artificial intelligence (AI) transformations. At Deloitte Omnia, we provide end-to-end AI solutions that solve complex business challenges and help our clients capture optimal value from AI. We see new opportunities in emerging technologies that others don't. And because we are Deloitte, we are trusted advisors who work to understand organizations' objectives from all angles. With over 650 practitioners in Canada, and supported by Deloitte's vast global network, we are leaders in capitalizing on the full breadth and depth of AI.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
• Hands-on experience with SAS products - i.e. Base SAS, SAS Visual Analytics, SAS Data Integration etc, - or SAS solutions
• Understanding of data management, data visualization, data analytics and artificial intelligence technologies and concepts
• 2-3 years designing and developing solutions with SAS technology, SAS Viya or similar data and analytics technologies
• 2-3 years of experience with analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of analytics services
• 3+ years of relevant technology consulting or industry experience in data and analytics delivery
• Experience working with cloud data and analytics platforms and understanding of cloud services
• Experience with Agile development methods
• Proficiency in Analytics AI/ML - DataIku, Alteryx, Tensorflow, R, Pyton, Power BI would be an asset.Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
Apply by [insert date]
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Developer, Accounting, CPA, Law, Data Management, Technology, Legal, Finance, Data
Management and Executive