Permanent Reference code
:122801 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation,cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thoughtleaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive andcollaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
Global Finance Services (GFS) is Deloitte's global organization that uses the latest generation SAP S/4 technology to provideparticipating member firms across the globe with a fully managed finance shared service. This effort is part of the SWIFT program, amulti-year finance transformation program globally.
As part of the Global Process Owner (GPO) Client to Cash (CTC) Process team you will:
About the team
- You'll learn and demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the financial system global template with the ability to socialize the design.
- Manage and drive responsibilities within the Customer Master Data and Customer Hierarchy process area both in S4 and S4HANA,establishing strong relationships with business contacts, and making decisions based on results
- Ensures customer master data integrity in key systems meets business requirements as well as maintaining the global processes tosupport the data quality
- Manage and drive responsibilities within the Engagement Management process area both in S4 and S4HANA, using yourexperience of engagement WBS's creations and engagement structure in addition to your knowledge of engagement masterdata andmaintenance
- Support improvement projects from the client masterdata and engagement data perspective, part of the overall SAP SD module
- Using your team work and communication skills, you will work with the global business users and the SAP development team, tounderstand business requirements and work with the technical team to understand how those business requirements can be deliveredwithout impact to other geography users
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering thoseresults. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and leadglobal strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead.We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus onwork-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have astrategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals inanswering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Finance Services (GFS) is Deloitte's global organization that uses the latest generation SAP S/4 technology to provideparticipating member firms across the globe with a fully managed finance shared service. This effort is part of the SWIFT program, amulti-year finance transformation program globally.Enough about us, let's talk about youYou are someone with:
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 4 years of related professional experience
- Experience of SAP and core Microsoft Office packages are essential
- Experience with client and engagement/project master data and financial management in a professional servicesorganization
- Experience with Client Masterdata (part of the SAP SD module) in both S4 and Fiori is essential including knowledge of the BP transaction code
- Experience with engagement/project WBS structures, knowledge of the engagement creation process and associatedengagement master data within a professional services organization is essential, in both S4 and Fiori
- Ability to bring business perspective to defining long-term sustainable solutions for the global program and advancement ofthe global template
- Proven track record within the Deloitte network of member firms OR successful experience working in a comparable globalprofessional services organization required
- Ability to leverage proven techniques to elicit and analyze client needs; ability to provide key input into solutions that meetand often exceed client needs
- Demonstrated experience with the project management function collaborating with multidisciplinary project teams anddelivering effective business solutions and strategies, frameworks or tools for use at an organization-wide level
- Proven track record in navigating through complex organizations, and with strong influencing skills to drive initiatives throughto their successful conclusion
- Can interpret business objectives and drivers to shape initiatives to deliver outcomes that fulfil these business objectives
- Prior knowledge and/or experience with budget, portfolio management, and demand management processes
- Ability to work under constantly changing conditions and tight deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present to and collaborate with business leaders
The salary range for this position is $69,000 - $114,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
SAP, ERP, Developer, Financial Analyst, Project Manager, Technology, Finance
Management and Executive