A career within SAP Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients maximise the value of their SAP investment with offerings that address sales, finance, supply chain, engineering, and human capital. We provide comprehensive consulting, system integration and implementation services across multiple SAP applications, products and technologies. Simply put, we focus on delivering business led, technology enabled change for our clients including industry specific enterprise resource planning and the latest in mobile, analytics and cloud solutions.What to consider before applying
• This role has the option of being based out of our Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and Vancouver offices Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As a SAP EAM Director , you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for managingand developing strategic client relationships while providing high quality work across multiple client projects
• Responsible for leading functional teams to drive solution design and implementation of EAM solutions
• Proven leader with in-depth knowledge of EAM-related business functions and SAP EAM functionality to drive development of client offerings and end-to-end transformation projects
• Responsible for contributing to development of goals, objectives and focus areas for practice staff
• Responsible for building solid and collaborative relationships with team members, foster a productive team environment
• Responsible for solution strategy and project delivery as a SAP Solution Lead
• Lead client, PwC and technology partner teams to plan, manage and deliver high quality engagements
• Developing solutions based on common issues facing clients who provide products and services (e.g., aerospace and defense, automotive, consumer and retail, energy, industrial products, technology or utilities)
• Identifying and addressing client needs: developing and sustaining deep client relationships using networking, negotiation and persuasion skills to identify and sell potential new service opportunities; preparing and presenting complex written and verbal materials; and defining resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collection
• Leading teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff, and encourage improvement and innovation
• Lead the SAP team through business development and proposal opportunities
• Lead and mentor the junior client and PwC personnel through the project lifecycle Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Deep understanding of maintenance business functions and expertise working in asset intensive industries (eg Oil + Gas, Mining, Manufacturing, Aerospace etc)
• Strong experience with Plant Maintenance, preferably S/4HANA, with at least 3 end-to-end implementations with proven success at leading teams or projects through successful go-lives on-time and on-budget
• Experience with the new SAP cloud solutions, such as Asset Strategy and Performance Management (ASPM), Asset Network and Collaboration, and Asset Health Prediction and Optimization will be strongly desirable
• Experience with ancillary technologies, such as Asset or Work Manager, Geo-Enablement Framework (GEF) and GIS, Primavera and Enterprise Project Connection (EPC), Quality Management (QM), Environment, Health, and Safety (EHSM) is beneficial
• A solid understanding of the integration with other SAP modules required (HR, MM, FI/CO, PS etc)
• A broad range of knowledge and experience with respect to SAP's on-premise and cloud technology solutions.
• An interest in deepening your technical knowledge, particularly with SAP's newer cloud technologies.
• SAP certification/s highly preferred
• Fluent in French and English would be an asset
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences, developing and coaching diverse teams, and ensuring diverse perspectives are heard Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.