PURPOSE OF JOB
The Salesforce Specialist will be responsible for managing the day to day business needs of our SFDC (Salesforce dot com) users. They will help guide, train, and manage our users on the SFDC platform as well as be responsible for helping to define our overall SFDC requirements and development roadmap.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage daily support and maintenance tasks
• Manage all support requests and users' administrative needs
• Troubleshoot and repair reported bugs
• Administer licensing and track usage metrics for reporting and oversight
• Customize queues, roles, profiles, security controls, and assignment rules
• Design and build reports and dashboards as needed
• Identify opportunities for application optimization, redesign, or development
• Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing of new application functionality, then mitigate issues identified during testing
• Remain up-to-date on new Salesforce features to provide recommendations for process improvements and future integrations
• Maintain system documentation and SFDC policies and procedures
• Collaborate cross-functionally to discover creative ways for all teams to leverage SFDC, design new technical features, and implement them org-wide
• Create technical documentation to support new builds and releases
• Build components of a SFDC system to support business process
KNOWLEDGE / SKILL REQUIREMENTS
PHYSICAL DEMANDS / WORKING CONDITIONS
• Regularly required to sit; reach with hands and arms
• The noise level in the work environment is usually low/moderate.
• 3 years of previous Salesforce.com experience required Education:
• Bachelor's degree or appropriate work experience • Salesforce Administrator Certification or working towards completion
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537.