Requisition ID: 132649
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture. The Team
The Business Banking Technology team is seeking a Salesforce Developer who will be responsible for ideation support, design, development, and implementation of software to ensure continuous improvement and evolution in the Business Banking Salesforce ecosystem . The Role
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You will write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- You will gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- You will be directing day-to-day activities in a manner consistent with our risk culture and the relevant risk appetite statement and limits and communicate it throughout the team.
- You will create an environment in which your team pursues effective and efficient operations of their respective areas while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to risk and compliance
- You will create and maintain software documentation
- You will becreating software for Scotiabank Commercial Customers and Scotiabank Employee's
What's in it for you?
- You have built features/functionality leveraging the full capabilities of the Salesforce platform (3+ years)
- You have hands on experience with Financial Services Cloud (3+ years)
- You have deep experience developing intuitive UI using React (3+ years)
- You have experience implementing solutions using Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC) and Aura (>1 year)
- You participate in the planning/analysis of business requirements for system changes and enhancement
- You collaborate to identify business needs and translate them into technical solutions
- You remain current with Salesforce technologies and best practices
- You ensure availability of the Salesforce platform and provide on-call support to resolve application issues
- You have deep knowledge and experience with REST API design
- You are an accredited Salesforce Platform Developer (I or II)
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
- Onsite cafeteria
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), generous vacation, personal & sick days, personal development funding, maternity leave top-up, parental leave and much more.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here . Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job Segment:
Developer, Bank, Banking, Cloud, Web Design, Technology, Finance, Creative
Banking, Finance and Insurance Information Technology