At KPMG, you'll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand and looking forward, we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory. What you will do
KPMG is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer for our Consulting practice.
This position can be filled, in various locations across Canada, though you will be asked to work on projects outside your local office. We are a dynamic and innovative team and equally passionate about what we do and the quality of services we provide to our clients.
What you bring to the role
- Work as part of a team to solve business and technical problems in building Salesforce solutions Assist in analysis of business requirements, mapping Salesforce capabilities and features into standard solutions leveraging Salesforce platform
- Manage time and prioritize activities while performing effectively under pressure in a Sales environment
- Adhere to platform best practices in implementing Salesforce solutions that include standard and custom platform development with Lightning Components, Apex, and Visualforce
- Perform development, testing, documentation of Salesforce solutions
- Follow standard project management methodologies such as Agile, promoting continuous iteration of development and testing throughout the software development lifecycle of the project
Keys to your success:
- Minimum of one year of Salesforce experience is required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Computer Science or MS from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience with Java and related technologies; Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning component frameworks is preferred
- Passionate about continuous learning in the area of emerging technologies, business process, and technical concepts
- Excellent communication skills, both technical and non-technical to discuss comprehensive solutions
- Understanding of project management methodologies and technical analysis; Salesforce Certification and strong knowledge of Salesforce development, configuration, and administration capabilities is strongly preferred
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust
and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business. Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada's Benefits and well-being, click here . Our Values, The KPMG WayIntegrity
, we do what is right | Excellence
, we never stop learning and improving | Courage
, we think and act boldly | Together
, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better
, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here .
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.