Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform
, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report
or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference
, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
Clio makes lawyers' lives simpler and helps them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 250 individuals with offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Calgary, and Dublin to support a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies
, one of CIX's Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies
, one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers
, and has one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
. Who you are
We aren't looking for any traditional Sales Manager to join this team. We are looking for an individual that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for a leader who is eager to continue to build on our success. What you'll be doing
What you should have
- Manage and grow a high performing sales team, responsible for exceeding sales targets. You will be taking over an existing team of 7-10 Sales Account Representatives;
- Identify areas for improvement and take an active role in coaching and developing a dynamic team;
- Working closely with Sales Leadership and cross functional teams;
- Collaborate closely with business operations teams to analyze results and see opportunities to improve systems, processes, and programs;
Serious bonus points if you have
- Demonstrated success as both a top performing sales person and team leader/manager;
- Experience developing sales teams through regular 1:1's, continuous training and coaching;
- Experience working in fast paced and high growth technology companies;
- A track record of developing people and building high velocity sales teams;
- Extraordinary communication and organizational skills. Ability to gain buy-in and motivate a team;
- A competitive mindset.
Why you should work for us
- SaaS experience;
- Experience with transactional sales.
We could talk to you about our foosball table, beer taps, and games room, but, we know you're looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
Diversity and Inclusion
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives . This is the place for driven people who want to make their mark;
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending;
- An RRSP matching program;
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you'll ever work with.
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.
Posted: August 17, 2018
Closes: September 15, 2018