The Sales Enablement Content Developer reports to the Director, Fortinet Sales Academy. The role will be an integral part of our ongoing investment to help improve performance and impact of a rapidly expanding sales organization. The scope of the role includes designing and building enablement curriculum and content to evolve sales strategy, deliver training and coaching programs, enable effective utilization of sales support resources, and ensuring ongoing measurement of impacts and results as part of the Fortinet Sales Academy. The Sales Enablement Content Developer will be primarily responsible for creating, organizing and maintaining enablement content that enhances the sales organization's ability to increase productivity and generally work more efficiently and effectively. Our objective is to deliver a Sales Academy that is world class and garners the same respect as Fortinet's World Class and Award Winning NSE Certification Program.
Fortinet's mission is to deliver the most innovative, highest-performing network
security fabric to secure and simplify your IT infrastructure. We are a leading global
provider of network security appliances for carriers, data centers, enterprises,
and distributed offices.
• #1 Most Deployed Network Security Solution
• #1 Security Innovator with 640 global patents vs. 190 of the closest competitor
• #1 Broadest Security Protection from IoT to Cloud
Ongoing improvement of sales execution and buyer enablement is key component of Fortinet's winning Go to Market strategy. This is delivered through Sales Enablement which is a global team residing within the Sales organization. The team reports to the SVP Worldwide Sales & Support. This role is part of Fortinet's ongoing drive for double digit growth.The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience with design, build, test and launch of enablement and/or training content
• Exceptional writing and communication skills
• Customer facing experience is a plus (e.g., sales, customer success, consulting)
• Technical writing experience is a plus
• A high degree of organization, time management, and attention to detail
• Rabid problem solver who embraces uncertainty
• Self-starter and quality driven
• Strong cross-cultural interpersonal skills - ability to network inside the company and create relationships Responsibilities:
• Design, build & test in-person, on demand and virtual enablement content
• Continuously seek out opportunities to improve enablement content, delivery and impact
• Work closely and collaboratively with sellers and sales enablement team from around the globe
Work with the Director, Fortinet Sales Academy and other Enablement Leaders to design, execute and launch global enablement programs and initiatives.
• Day to day Sales, Operations and Enablement supportRequired Experience:
• Organized with a strong attention to detail.
• Thorough understanding and application of concise communication & learning methods
• Ability to work with a team in a collaborative manner while managing multiple projects
• Excellent analytical and pragmatic problem-solving abilities.
• Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
• Salesforce CRM Experience preferred
• Sales, Sales Enablement or Training experience beneficial
• Fortinet NSE 2 Certified
Sales and Marketing