We are currently seeking a Sales Account Representative to join our Sales team in our Toronto office.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2008, Clio is transforming the practice of law, for good. Whether it's our industry-leading cloud-based practice management platform
, our ground-breaking Legal Trends Report
or our ever-popular Clio Cloud Conference
, Clio is at the forefront of advancing the legal sphere.
With the help of the cloud, Clio makes lawyers' lives simpler and helps them better organize and manage their legal practices. As one of Canada's fastest-growing companies with international reach, we employ over 250 Clions with a rapidly growing customer base spanning 90 countries. Clio has been recognized as one of CIX's Top 20 Most Influential Technology Companies
, one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers
, and has one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures
. Additionally, Clio was recently awarded Tech Culture of the Year.
Our Sales Account Representative team is the engine that drives our outbound business development effort, from prospecting to closing the deal. They seek out new opportunities using data and technology to reinforce their tenacity and skill. We're selling the market leading solution for cloud-based Legal Practice Management, helping lawyers make the move to the cloud. Who you are
We are looking for a person that thrives in a rapid-growth and high velocity environment. We are looking for dedicated professionals eager to take deals to the close. Clio's sales team is comprised of experienced leaders. We need people who want to learn from the best, and build the foundations for a long career in sales. What you'll be doing
What you should have
- Cold-calling new and re-engaging past prospects within an assigned territory;
- Running clients through a short live presentation/demo to better qualify;
- Creating awareness of, boosting interest in, and setting up demonstrations of Clio's product;
- Responsible for full sales cycle which includes closing the account, following up and setting the client up for success with Clio;
- Developing your sales skills through frequent 1:1's and group trainings;
- Keeping the energy up and a positive attitude engaged among your team;
- Keeping a professional mindset;
- Responsible for keeping up to date with new Product features and updates.
Serious bonus points if you have
- Sales experience, including cold-calling;
- Knowledge and passion for technology and cloud-based products;
- A competitive mindset;
- A continuous improvement mindset.
Why you should work for us
- Experience with full sales cycle, or from a professional sales environment;
- Experience with transactional sales and how to pitch value;
- Experience running demos.
We could talk to you about our foosball table, beer taps, wellness programs classes, and games room, but we know you're looking for more than that. Instead, here are a few of the things that set us apart and make us the employer of choice for top talent in Canada and beyond:
- Competitive compensation (Base Salary + Commission Structure);
- The chance to do work that matters on a product that truly changes lives ( https://landing.clio.com/clioday.html ). This is the place for motivated people who want to make their mark;
- The freedom to choose your own path (and change it) to build a meaningful career that works for you: living a learning mindset is ingrained in our culture;
- Excellent health and dental coverage, vacation time, parental leave options and education spending;
- An RRSP matching program;
- Regular games nights and team outings with the best coworkers you'll ever work with.
We believe that ensuring diversity and inclusion will produce a better place to work and a better product. We encourage all candidates to apply.
You must be eligible to work in Canada.