Permanent Reference code
: 116742 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ONOur Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.What will your typical day look like?
About the team
- You will ensure optimal utilization of resources by working closely with professionals, updating their availability and keeping a close eye on the projects they work on.
- Work closely with team managers to target resources who can address project needs.
- Maintain and manage the skillset repository for all professionals.
- Identify gaps and conflicts that will arise in the professionals' schedule and find pro- active solutions to address them.
- Identify opportunities to optimize the use of professionals' time and perform various analyses, as needed.
- Develop a working knowledge of the ITS way of working and the skills of the professionals in the group .
- Be able to multitask and set priorities in order to meet the many tight deadlines due to the unpredictable nature of the work and the volume of requests.
- Proactively review and understand current staffing position to provide meaningful insights on trends, forecast, opportunities for improvement, and areas of concern.
- Maintain a solid understanding of incoming project pipeline, plan and forecast in order to manage available resources and advise on future supply and demand.
- Address problem situations with the engagement leaders of each service line or office.
At Deloitte, embedding technology into everything we do is how we stay current, innovative and ahead of our competition. Explore the full range of our capabilities - comprehensive support services, tools and applications developed with you in mind, and learning materials. We push the boundaries and make great things happen at Deloitte and for our clients.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.Be yourself, and more.
- 5 or more years of experience in resource management role;
- Strong understanding of Staffing and resource management tools
- Demonstrated ability to produce various resource management reports and dashboards and present to Senior leaders
- Demonstrated ability to work with Team leaders and utilizing resource management tools to drive efficient resource allocations
- Excellent attention to detail and high data accuracy;
- Strategic problem-solving, analytical and strong project management skills, including the ability to understand the financial impact of relevant decisions;
- Ability to translate business requirements/needs into suggested programs and actions;
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines and volume of requests .
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities. The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Project Manager, Developer, Equity, Supply, Manager, Technology, Operations, Finance, Management
Apply now "
Management and Executive