Permanent Reference code
:105646 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
About the teamDeloitte Global:
- Elicit and document business reporting requirements working in close collaboration with customers
- Perform detailed business analysis of user needs and recommend potential solution designs to meet those needs
- Negotiate development project scope and schedule in a way that balance costs, benefits, technical feasibility, and drive delivery of key needed outcomes
- Architect and drive delivery of clean, maintainable technical data and reporting solutions to creatively and innovatively address complex business requirements;
- Plan, document and effectively communicate the development, testing/validation/acceptance, and production implementation approach for each reporting assignment
- Conduct regular communications (verbal and written) with stakeholders regarding progress, feedback, and expectations.
- Define and drive requirements for reporting, rollout, and post-rollout validation
- Deliver and present insights that address areas of business value and opportunities to improve it
- Drive resolution of escalated technical data issues and provide guidance/insights into overall process
- Outline and oversee quality processes to enable the extended team to consistently produce high quality
- Review deliverables produced by the extended team, highlighting successful delivery and identifying
- improvement opportunities as part of a positive, growth-mindset
- Recommend quality process improvements and coach the extended team in standards and best practices.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global CoRe provides seven fundamental services to Deloitte around the world: knowledge services, creative services, contact center, data management assessment services, data protection, procurement, and real estate. We develop new and innovative ways to improve how these services are delivered across the organization, leveraging our global scope and strength to serve our organization within and across borders.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Strong analytical capabilities and creative problem-solving skills
- Expert level data analysis capabilities using tools such as Tableau
- Advanced understanding of visual design best practices as they relate to visual analytics and data storytelling
- Deep experience designing and creating effective visual representations of complex and dynamic data sets
- Attention to detail and passion for excellence and quality
- Excellent organizational skills for handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, particularly for executive audience
- Deep understanding of data flows and data governance
- Working knowledge of database query writing and data population, e.g. complex SQL query design and ETL tools (e.g. SSIS)
- Experience with scoping, defining, and driving software, data, or reporting projects
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Testing, Developer, Data Analyst, Database, Equity, Technology, Data, Finance