Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
TD Securities Technology Control Office (TCO) is responsible for ensuring that the TD Securities (TDS) and Trade Balance Sheet Management (TBSM) Technology Solutions organizations conform to the Enterprise policies/procedures. That all regulatory/compliance and audit requirements are met and provides guidance and oversight of the risks and controls ensuring sustainability and consistency with our applications and their environments.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.Job Description
- Protecting the organization from technology risks associated with applications. Ensuring functional manager is kept current and apprised of any issues/concerns
- A strong understanding of technology application controls and working with our Technology teams in obtaining necessary evidence as required, reviewing for appropriateness and completeness and packaging for delivery to the auditors or control partners as required
- Understanding IT Risk strategies, Enterprise standards, compensating/mitigating controls, internal audit and SOX methodologies, application risk, appropriate solutioning options for remediation efforts and next steps
- Education of our Technology teams to know and understand technologies risk with our applications and its impact to TD.
- Ensuring full participation in Audit / Regulatory programs and oversight of any remediation outcome
- Providing a point of coordination with audit and our Technology teams with RFI/CAP requests and ensuring appropriate evidence and packaging for audit delivery.
- Communicating with our Technology team to understand the requests for information asks to ensure accurate and timely turnarounds
- Reviewing and confirming appropriateness and completeness of the evidence provided before releasing.
- Ensuring escalation and notification for delivery issues are timely to functional manager to avoid overdue issues
- Working under TCO Leads on various assignments/initiatives as required
- Comprehension of Statutory and Industry regulations as well as alignment to application technology controls
- 5 years of relevant experience in Technology Risk Management or Technology Risk Consultancy at a major financial enterprise. Project and Change delivery background would be beneficial
- CISA certification or comparable/relevant certification ie CISSP
- Technical knowledge and a sound understanding in one or more areas of IT risk management principles, internal control concepts, information security solutions or security controls design
- Knowledge of securities banking productions and processes would be beneficial
- Advanced knowledge for both internal Audit and SOX processes and Technology application controls
- Good facilitation and coordination skills
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision
- A team player
- Strong English written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to evaluate and communicate risk issues clearly and concisely
- Ability to work independently or in group assignments, supporting your colleagues
- Positive attitude, highly motivated and committed attitude to drill down into issues.
- Takes initiative as required
- Strong cognitive and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong IT literacy
- Strong MS Word/Excel/Visio and PowerPoint skills
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Management and Executive