269 Laurier Avenue West
Job Family Group:
Drives sales results for designated products being sold through internal BMO channels. Acts as a subject matter expert to enhance BMO Retail employees' product knowledge and expertise, and encourages customer conversations focusing on customer needs and providing solutions in the best interests of customers. Provides training and coaching to optimize sales and channel performance. Supports a variety of national and regional programs to drive overall business growth. Shares feedback on the product, processes, etc. to internal stakeholders to ensure continual enhancement of the product.Territory coverage: Ottawa
- Understands and works towards the business plan for the designated products.
- Identifies gaps and opportunities in the business plan and recommends solutions to achieve results.
- Assists in managing the customer escalation process related to new features, benefits and price.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to assigned business/group.
- Influences and negotiates to achieve business objectives.
- Recommends and implements solutions based on analysis of issues and implications for the business.
- Assists in the development of strategic plans.
- Provides input into the development of training support programs and tools for the entire sales force.
- Obtains feedback on customer needs and expectations and proactively shares with product managers for enhancing product features and creating new products.
- Identifies emerging issues and trends to inform decision-making.
- Develops solutions and makes recommendations based on an understanding of the business strategy and stakeholder needs.
- Provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on implementation of solutions.
- Helps determine business priorities and best sequence for execution of business/group strategy.
- Conducts independent analysis and assessment to resolve strategic issues.
- Supports the execution of strategic initiatives in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Tracks and monitors the impact of product features, benefits, price on customer behaviour and uses this knowledge to assess and recommend new product and pricing strategies.
- Designs and produces regular and ad-hoc reports, and dashboards.
- Breaks down strategic problems, and analyses data and information to provide insights and recommendations.
- Builds change management plans of varying scope and type; leads or participates in a variety of change management activities including readiness assessments, planning, stakeholder management, execution, evaluation and sustainment of initiatives.
- Leads or participates in defining the communication plan designed to positively influence or change behaviour; develops tailored messaging; and identifies appropriate distribution channels.
- Provides input into the planning and implementation of operational programs.
- Organizes and manages regular sales meetings/conferences to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the sales force.
- Provide sales training and coaching to maximize sales channel effectiveness.
- Identifies business needs, designs/develops tools and training programs; may include delivery of training to audiences.
- Supports the development of training materials and presentations to enhance employee effectiveness.
- Leads/participates in the design, implementation and management of core business/group processes.
- Supports the achievement of the business plan for designated products within a designated region.
- Drives increased product knowledge and expertise through training and coaching of BMO employees.
- Supports regional and national sales & marketing programs to drive overall sales effectiveness.
- Collaborates effectively with internal stakeholders to build capability and drive business growth.
- Focus is primarily on business/group within BMO; may have broader, enterprise-wide focus.
- Provides specialized consulting, analytical and technical support.
- Exercises judgment to identify, diagnose, and solve problems within given rules.
- Works independently and regularly handles non-routine situations.
- Broader work or accountabilities may be assigned as needed.
We're here to help
- Typically between 5 - 7 years of relevant experiences in Financial Planning or Branch Management and post-secondary degree in related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- In-depth product knowledge.
- Training experience preferred.
- Deep knowledge and technical proficiency in investments gained through education and business experiences
- Completion of IFIC or CSC; other related designations are assets
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth.
- Collaboration & team skills - In-depth.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth.
- Influence skills - In-depth.
- Data driven decision making - In-depth.
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmocareers.com .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Customer Service and Support