This position is accountable for independent business (IB) account revenue including growth and profitability of the IB segment in this portfolio. This includes prospecting new clients for Moneris and sign them on contracts for merchant services, and sell all services and products offered by Moneris to all clients.You will be accountable to:
• Manage client relationships from pre-sales through to post-sales set-up and integration
• Develop business relationships with assigned accounts and assist in creating proposals and presentations targeted at solving business needs of prospects and existing clients.
• Achieve and maximize card manufacturing revenues target.
• Negotiate pricing, contract terms and conditions to ensure pricing and terms reflect the achievement of corporate goals.
• Provide input to Marketing and Product Development on key products and initiatives to close gaps in current product offering and in current client segment.
• Drive execution for optimal customer acquisition, speed-to-market, ease of integration, and service levels. Create and review forecasts, sales reports, and ongoing status reports.
• Ensure and educate on compliance, operating procedures and payment industry trends to the sales team and clients.Your experience includes:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Commerce, Marketing or a related field.
• Minimum 2 years of strategic sales or account management or business development experience with a record of accomplishment with excellent sales results customer conversion and retention in a demanding fast-paced complex environment.
• Fully Bilingual
• Proficient with Microsoft Windows/ MS Office Applications.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to effectively communicate and influence across all levels of an organization (written and verbal)
To reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission and to facilitate a safe return to the office for all employees, clients and vendors, Moneris has developed a vaccination standard that requires all employees and contract resources to be fully vaccinated in order to attend company premises, company events or conduct business travel on behalf of Moneris (and provide proof). Bona fide exemptions may be requested in accordance with legally protected grounds.
Note: We welcome and encourage applications from Indigenous people, people of colour, people with disabilities, people of all genders, sexual orientation and intersectional identities.