Permanent Reference code
:124766 Primary Location:
Toronto, ON All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Moncton, NB; Ottawa, ON; Vancouver, BC Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
--What will your typical day look like?
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
About the team
- Working with the MDM Service Delivery Leader to define and document the service descriptions, including service goals, objectives, and the development and delivery of associated service reports
- Working with the Windows Service Delivery Leader to define and document the service descriptions, including service goals, objectives, and the development and delivery of associated service reports
- Establishes, manages, and maintains processes and tools to assist with the prioritization and alignment of improvement efforts to the business priorities and strategy, and provides visibility to the execution of implementation plans
- Day-to-day operational management, leadership and oversight to the team tasked with delivering MDM services and Windows services and ensuring that service levels are being met, taking proactive action to address issues prior to management escalation
- Work with the MDM Service Delivery Leader and Windows Service Leader to review service performance and resolve non-compliance issues
- Coaching and mentoring of staff
- Conduct performance reviews
- Cross-functional and organizational relationship management
- Manage cross-function projects including the providing of performance management feedback and guidance Knowledge Sharing / Documentation
- Develops and fosters a culture of innovation and improvement across the CTO organization, by leading and providing subject matter expertise to assist with the prioritization and execution of improvement activities
- Strong knowledge of project management best practices, development methodologies and process maturity models
Deloitte Technology Services works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.Enough about us, let's talk about you
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
- Bachelors Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- 10+ years of a background in IT operations, service management, and service support
- Expert knowledge of Intune
- Possess the ability to troubleshoot non-standard issues/undocumented issues
- Participates in service development meetings to help define and shape the direction of the service offerings
- Participate in member firm review calls, to discuss operational service delivery and to act as a point of escalation - Provide process oversight and assist in the development of service-related communications regionally and globally, ensure all activity and communications meets SLA's
- Participate in Post Implementation Reviews (PIRs) and Postmortems to identify improvement
- Participates in financial/budgeting activities
- Project Management skills and experience
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or email@example.com
for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Regional Manager, Computer Science, Project Manager, Performance Management, Equity, Management, Technology, Human Resources, Finance
Management and Executive