Great news! Someone thinks you are the right fit for the McDonald's team.
People are the foundation of what we do. So, when one of our crew puts forward someone they think would be an excellent fit for our team, we are always excited to meet them.
As your friend has likely already told you, we are more than just your local restaurant. We are a collection of hardworking small-business men and women, students working part-time, career builders, and active seniors getting the most out of life.
Did you know that from coast to coast, we serve delicious choices to more than 2.5 million people in over 1,400 locations every day, or that we have proudly helped more than 387,000 Canadian families with sick children through Ronald McDonald House Charities?Job Description Your vibe
You are trustworthy and have trust in others. You find joy in the details and believe good quality is what keepsguestscoming back. You remain cool, calm and collectedin a fast-paced environment. You understand there is no "I" in team and thrive in social situations.You're always willing to learn and grow.You get that service isn't a transaction, it's about connection. That a smile can make all the difference in someone's day. It's genuine, and it's who you are.The job
We are sure that youhave an idea about what working with us is like,but just in case here are some of the highlights on what your job will entail:
• Greeting guests, taking orders and processing payments
• Preparing foodand drinks
• Managing delivery and mobile orders
• Assembling orders and packagingtake-outand delivery
• Keeping all surfaces clean and sanitary to ensure the safety for our guests, fellow crew members, and yourself
Whether you are working in the kitchen, at the Drive-Thru, or at the front counter you are a part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver an exceptional guest experience.Our offer
Working with us means that you will have the opportunityto earn and learn, flexibility, and a safe and inclusive work environment.What this means in practice is:
• Access to education and skills development opportunities that take youfurther
• A total rewards package that includes discounts, incentives, and recognition perks
• Flexible hours/shiftsthat suit your needs
• A safe, secure,and sanitary working environment
• Bring your authentic self to work - welcoming people of every age,background, and culture - just like theguestswho visit our restaurants every day
So the question is - does this sound like something you would like to be a part of? If yes, then apply today!Qualifications
The qualifications we are looking for are team-oriented, energetic, and guest-focused people.
In particular, we are looking for:
- Full-time and part-time staff with flexible full-day and/or weekend availability. Can work between hours of (6:00 am - 11:00pm) Monday-Sunday, or some hours in between.
- Opening 6-2PM, Closing 4-12MN, Anytime on Weekends - Fri, Sat & Sun
- A wonderful smile and great attitude working with a team (mix of full time and part-time staff)
- Energetic, strong work ethic, flexible, and the ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Uses proper procedures to ensure the accuracy of every order for every guest; prepares and finishes products to ensure quality standards are met
- Helps support speed of service targets by working quickly and efficiently to fill orders and meet guest's needs
Additional Information About Us
- Promptly executes service recovery for any guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the guest, regardless of involvement in the issue
In 1954, an enterprising salesman named Ray Kroc discovered a small burger restaurant in California, and wrote the first page of McDonald's history. In 1967, the first McDonald's Canada opened in Richmond, B.C. and we've been growing with our communities and serving quality food at great a value ever since. Today, McDonald's Canada is proud to be one of the world's leading foodservice retailers,offering job opportunities at corporate-owned restaurants or restaurants owned by independent franchisees.
McDonald's Canada and Owner/Operators are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. Our workplaces have a long-standing policy of providing fair, equitable, and accessible opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. Accommodations during the application process are available upon request.