Permanent Primary Location:
Vaughan, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Calgary; Vancouver; Vaughan
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
Deloitte's Cyber Intelligence Centre is growing! Join our team in execution of security operations for our Cyber Security clients. Read more below.What will your typical day look like?
As a Red Team Specialist at the Cyber Intelligent Centre, you are a self-motivated, energetic and results oriented individual with a passion for security. You will develop red team tactics, techniques and procedures, you will test and rehearse the attack plans and tools prior to the engagement. Day to day, you identifies intrusion or incident path and method. Isolates, blocks or removes threat access. About the team
Our Cyber Intelligence Centre (CIC); a 24/7 managed security service monitoring and responding to cyber threats, is helping organizations protect their networks, systems, applications, information and reputation in real-time; we helps clients remain vigilant and defend against emerging threats and cyber-attacks with intelligent, secure and resilient solutions. Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone who has:
- A Bachelor's Degree / Diploma in a relevant area of study with a preference for Computer Science, Information Security or Computer Engineering.
- 2+ years of work experience with Red team operations.
- 3+ years working experience on Security Operations Center (SOC), a Computer Incident Response Team (CIRT), threat hunting.
- Must have at least two (1) certification in the field of Offensive Security. Desirable certifications include, but not limited to: OSCP, OSCE, OSWE, GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN
- Ability to modify exploits and payloads to function with newly introduced defensive countermeasures
- The ability to write scripts in python, PowerShell, and bash
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm
for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
The next step is yours
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.