Our Mission is Simple: Be the easiest place to buy and sell your car in Canada.
What does that mean? We look at every single aspect of a vehicle purchase and remove all of the friction points.
Here's a few examples:
You can buy a car entirely online, without any salespeople involved
You can have your new car delivered to your driveway, usually the same day
You can spend a week with your vehicle to decide if you love it, and if you don't we'll pick it up
- Screen resumes and create pipelines of qualified candidates for all departments
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Manager to understand the needs of hiring managers
- Schedule and conduct phone and in-person interviews
- Spearhead the selection process and negotiate and make offers
- Assist with on-boarding documents and processes
- Coordinate logistics to execute in-office hiring fairs, attend local career fairs, etc.
- Responsible for administrative support including reference, criminal, and credit checks
Skills and Qualifications:
- Always ready to learn new things and take on new responsibilities.
- A diploma or degree and/or a combination of relevant experience
- Comfortable speaking in front of a large group of people.
- Comfortable withmultitaskingwhile maintaining attention to detail.
- A strong commitment to Confidentiality and Professionalism.
- Knowledge of HRIS is an asset.
- Proficiency with MS office applications.
- Customer-facing experience is an asset
This is a truly exciting time to join Canada Drives and we are looking forward to doing great things together!In addition to a competitive salary, we provide
Extended dental and medical benefits
Opportunities for advancement
Excellent on the job training
Inclusive, fun, and vibrant work environment