A career in our Digital Advisory team, within Real Estate Advisory, will provide you with the opportunity to leverage specialist expertise in the real estate market. Qualifications in Accounting/ Finance and operations within the Real Estate sector, along with a keen interest in real estate technology and Proptech will be required. As part of our team, you will be involved in real estate matters where we offer various kinds of services including technology and ERP assessments and implementations along with transformation initiatives and other advisory services as well as being part of the integrated deals team in offering real estate related advice to clients from an overall market perspective. Meaningful work you'll be part of
Real Estate Advisory Technology Manager , you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Leading, overseeing and reviewing real estate market research and feasibility analysis in support of specific development advisory engagements ;
• Leading, overseeing and reviewing financial analysis and underwriting of investment real estate (knowledge of Excel and / or Argus will be essential ) ;
• Interacting with property brokers, legal teams, property managers, leasing professionals, and key members within the PwC team ;
• Leading client pursuits, including drafting proposals and pitch documents and meeting with prospective and existing clients for presentations, pitches ;
• Solid understanding of the Canadian real estate market with an existing network of industry professionals and those with significant real estate ownership/usage . Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Strong experience within the real estate industry in a finance or operations role;
• Strong real estate industry experience with proven financial and analytical skills (preferably obtained within a real estate / financial environment ) ;
• Experience in conducting transformation/ implementation projects at a real estate organization in either a finance, operational or IT role;
• Experience in preparing and analyzing client requirements and pain points and have t h e ability to docum e nt with other team members and interpret results for our clients;
• A dvanced skills with Yardi Voyager, Yardi Investment Management Suite, and all other Yardi products amongst other Proptech applications in the industry;
• Experience performing client deliverable reviews and analyzing the work of other team members along with the ability to provide meaningful feedback;
• Proficiency in Microsoft 365 Suite for pitches, presentations, and deliverables ;
• Ability to multi-task on competing deadlines within a fast paced and team-oriented environment ;
• Eager to participate in business development opportunities and initiatives ;
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside and/or coaching diverse people and perspectives What to consider before applying
• This role doesn't support completion of the Canadian CPA designation.
• Travel will be required up to 30% of your time to client sites as needed as a combination of remote and in person work is expected. Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This meaningful work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. The most connected firm through activity based working
PwC Canada is committed to cultivating an inclusive, hybrid work environment - one that is collaborative, supportive and productive. We work in-person and virtually, as is best suited for our clients, teams and people. We want you to be intentional with your work, how you do it and where it's done. PwC offices are hubs of connectivity and learning. We strongly encourage our people to prioritise in-person work, whether it's in the office or at a client site. This means we expect you to be in-person (either with clients or in the office) at least half of your time. We know that hybrid work is all about balance, and capturing the benefits of in-person work is essential to your growth at the firm. Exact expectations for your team can be discussed with your interviewer.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.