A career within Risk Assurance Compliance and Analytics services, will provide you with the opportunity to assist clients in developing analytics and technology solutions that help them detect, monitor, and predict risk. Using advanced technology, we're able to focus on establishing the right controls, processes and structures for our clients to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information and assure that information provided to third parties is accurate, complete, and can be trusted.What to consider before applying
As a requirement, a Security Clearance is mandatory for all staff who'll be engaged on these assignments. Prior to applying, please review the Government of Canada website to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements to obtain this clearance. This'll become a condition of your employment with PwC should you receive an offer from us. Purpose-led work you'll be part of
As an Associate in the Data Analytics and Digital Enablement team, you'll work as part of a team of innovative problem solvers, helping to support senior team members in solving a variety of business issues from strategy to execution. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support senior team members in applying data and analytic techniques to solve business problems for clients.
• Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
• Support senior team members in handling, manipulating and examining large data sets and information responsibly.
• Demonstrate interest in digitally upskilling to participate in data analytics, visualization and dashboarding projects using a variety of analytical tools such as Alteryx, Power BI, and Tableau.
• Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct. Experiences and skills you'll use to solve
• Undergraduate degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Technology or related field.
• Interest in pursuing Accounting or IT related certification (ex. Data Analytics Certificate).
• Interest in and willingness to learn and experiment with multiple tools, such as:
• Microsoft suite of tools; e.g. Excel, VBA, PowerPivot
• Google suite of tools
• Data analytics tools: e.g. Alteryx, PowerBi, Tableau Prep
• Process automation tools; e.g. Automation Anywhere, UI Path, BluePrism
• Learn to leverage analytic tools to assess and examine complex data to gather insight and report to management.
• Ability to work with senior team members and support long-term client engagements.
• Commitment to providing excellent client service.
• Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
• Ability to work dynamically in a constantly changing environment.
• A demonstrated commitment to valuing differences and working alongside diverse people and perspectives.
• Excellent oral and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent in English and French would be an asset. Why you'll love PwC
We're inspiring and empowering our people to change the world. Powered by the latest technology, you'll be a part of amazing teams helping public and private clients build trust and deliver sustained outcomes. This purpose-led work, and our continuous development environment, will take your career to the next level. We reward your impact, and support your wellbeing, through a competitive compensation package, inclusive benefits and flexibility programs that will help you thrive in work and life. Learn more about us at http://pwc.com/ca/whypwc . Your Application to PwC
We embrace new technology to deliver securely and differently for our candidates. To protect your personal information, apply at http://pwc.com/ca/careers and visit http://pwc.com/ca/applytopwc to learn more about what your recruitment experience could look like. Putting the safety of our people and clients first as we look to a hybrid future
At this time, PwC does not require, but strongly encourages, full vaccination in order to access its offices. Some of our clients may require vaccination and other restrictions to be in place to access their premises. You may, therefore, be required to be vaccinated and comply with all other restrictions where applicable. At PwC, the future ways of work will be a hybrid of in-person and virtual, allowing choice and flexibility to explore new ways of working and collaborating, based on client, team and individual needs.
At PwC Canada, our most valuable asset is our people and we grow stronger as we learn from one another. We're committed to creating an equitable and inclusive community of solvers where everyone feels that they truly belong. We understand that experience comes in many forms and building trust in society and solving important problems is only possible if we reflect the mosaic of the society we live in.
We're committed to providing accommodations throughout the application, interview, and employment process. If you require an accommodation to be at your best, please let us know during the application process.
Accounting Quality Assurance