Permanent Reference code
:105344 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto, ON Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?What will your typical day look like?
About the teamDeloitte Global:
- Establish processes and governance to ensure quality.
- Build, lead and manage a team, along with the associated processes to perform quality reviews of projects and project execution across Deloitte Technology.
- Overall Drive the creation and maintenance of quality standards, controls and processes for Deloitte
- Technology. Be the primary voice for driving the quality for the Deloitte Technology.
- This role is responsible for the creation, definition and operation of a Quality Management System. This framework will drive continuous improvement of quality standards, controls and processes for Deloitte Technology.
- Operation of relevant and effective governance associated with quality is critical.
- This role interfaces with and drives quality along with DT leadership, as well as working effectively with
- Global Businesses to ensure consistent and improved quality of all the deliveries and services.
- This position is broad and drives quality into all DT projects and services, but also influences MF IT teams and Global Businesses projects (via Technology Operating Model (TOM)).
- There is also a need for the incumbent to have a sound understanding of DT and business landscape in order to drive appropriate levels of quality.
- Management Key to the success of Deloitte Technology is the ability to deliver high-quality services. This requires bringing about a change in mindset and thinking. This is a key change in thinking, and this role will play a significant part in this change management effort.
- This role interacts with and influences the DT leadership, MF Technology leaders as well as working effectively with Global Businesses' teams. The impact is broad and long-term.
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
Our shared values
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or related field. An advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of relative experience at the global level
- 3+ years in a leadership role in a large, diverse, professional work environment
- 10+ years of relevant professional experience in a large, diverse, multi-location, global network environment:
- In depth understanding of the approaches, processes and methods needed for successful quality and control efforts.
- Customer, value and excellence driven
- Effective written and verbal communication to all levels in the organization.
- Ability to delivercustomer service excellence by understanding the customer's business needs (Voice of the
- Customer), identifying the appropriate technical solutions, and meeting/exceeding service expectations
- Identify, analyze, and drive problems to resolution, handling complex issues simultaneously while effectively communicating across teams
- Ability to build strong relationships across the organization
- Ability to team well, and influence those not in direct line of authority
- High Emotional Intelligence and able to work in a complex partnership environment.
- High degree of cultural sensitivity, embraces diversity, and operates effectively across multiple international cultures.
- Certifications in quality related disciplines (preferred; not required): Six Sigma Total Quality Management (TQM) ISO 9001 Lean IT Experience in design, implementation and operations of a Quailty Management System (QMS)
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
The next step is yours
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We're also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mindset, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Lean Six Sigma, Quality Manager, Six Sigma, Service Manager, Developer, Management, Quality, Customer Service, Technology