Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Quality Engineering (QE) Practice
is an enterprise function that brings together the Quality and Testing, and Release Management professionals from across the bank that support delivery. In addition, the Practice has accountability for IT Governance and Operational Support. The Practice aims to engineer for end-to-end quality outcomes from the start, innovating to deliver efficiently and drive legendary customer and colleague experiences as well as accelerate the talent, skills and capabilities of our people to ensure we deliver superior quality work. Job Description About This Role
We need someone to provide expert advice, research, analysis and design of test plans, related strategies and test processes that are appropriate to the application, solution, project and/or business unit. As part of this role, you'll be involved in moderate to highly complex projects.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager.Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Lead test planning, preparation and execution activities.
- Analyze, develop, debug, execute and maintain complex automated test cases.
- Be responsible for all project/ release testing (e.g. integration, business acceptance, performance, operability, deployment verification).
- Coordinate testing planning, support with partners (e.g. business, CIO group, Infrastructure).
- Lead documentation creation, review, sign-off (e.g. test strategies, plans, schedule, cost estimates, test cases, dashboards, defect logs, test phase closure reports, entry/exit criteria and gating).
- Apply risk analysis methodologies, tools that align with a project's development approach.
- Prioritize testing tasks, ensure milestones, activities, tasks are completed as scheduled.
- May create and execute test case creation and execution to ensure team meets timelines.
- Ensure testing does not impact the production environment (e.g., file transmission scheduling), meets information security/privacy policies/guidelines.
- Chair daily defect status calls to ensure prompt, thorough documenting, tracking, testing. report on test planning, execution, defects to project team using standard test quality metrics.
- Lead relationships with project team, offshore teams, release teams, third-parties, clients.
- Build, maintain test environments. monitor, trouble shoot, triage, resolve issues.
- Co-ordinate code deployments, maintenance upgrades and project testing across numerous environments on various technology platforms.
- Follow established testing processes, in doing so, identify, assess, address, resolve and/or escalate, develop contingency plans as needed.
- Participate in audit reviews of test artifacts, ensure they meet standards and audit requirements, and are stored in the project site.
- Participate in gate reviews, testing activities and artifacts, ensure they adhere to gating criteria.
- Communicate, address scope changes that may impact testing (timeline, costs, risks).
- Promptly identify, notify, escalate, monitor issues, recommend solutions.
- Track financials.
- Identify, track resources needed to cover projects.
- Use tools to develop, maintain virtualized services, components, environments.
- Coach colleagues and act as a reference for the requirements management life cycle.
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Experience working independently in a senior/lead role on a diverse range of tasks.
- Expert professional knowledge of testing methodology, best practices and processes (including but not limited to automation, performance and data management methodologies).
- Proficiency in developing test plans and strategies and can lead test execution activities for projects of moderate to high complexity.
- Talent in testing risks within projects and recommending ways to mitigate them.
Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen - from the inside.
This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you've never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more.Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Creative and Graphic Design