Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview
The Quality Engineering (QE) Practice
is an enterprise function that brings together the Quality and Testing, and Release Management professionals from across the bank that support delivery. In addition, the Practice has accountability for IT Governance and Operational Support. The Practice aims to engineer for end-to-end quality outcomes from the start, innovating to deliver efficiently and drive legendary customer and colleague experiences as well as accelerate the talent, skills and capabilities of our people to ensure we deliver superior quality work. Job Description About This Role
We need someone to provide research, analysis, design, execution, maintenance and/or support of testing solutions that are appropriate to the application, solution and project, as assigned.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here's some of what you may be asked to perform:
Requirements What can you bring to TD?
- Review system requirements and design documents, then create, execute and document detailed, accurate test cases.
- Analyze, develop, debug, execute, maintain, and document test cases.
- Help define test data and environment requirements.
- Log defects, help resolve them.
- Provide support to your technology peers and the business. join forces to identify solutions.
- Play an active role in developing test strategies and plans, traceability matrices and test closure reports, for small to moderately complex projects.
- Offer day-to-day test environment support, trouble shoot, triage issues, coordinate resolution with all tech partners.
- Promptly identify and raise awareness of issues. quickly resolve them.
- Find ways to improve processes and delivery outcomes.
- Promote and develop awareness of testing methodologies and standards.
- Support automation and test data management strategies.
- May support and maintain virtualized services, components and environments by using Service Virtualization tools to enable functional and non-functional testing.
- May develop, debug, execute and maintain performance testing scripts using various performance testing tools.
- Respect TD's technology delivery practices, standards and project management disciplines.
- Continuously enhance knowledge and expertise, keep current.
- Coach colleagues and act as a reference for the requirements management life cycle.
Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
Additional Information Join in on what others in TD Technology Solutions are doing:
- Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
- 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Practical experience with Java, Selenium and API.
- Ability to perform or lead test strategy development and delivery for less-complex projects.
- Talent and strength in writing scripts and scenarios, (as per methodology).
- Readiness to participate in testing processes, strategies, plans, methodologies.
- Ability to guide project managers and testing coordinators, manage defect management and resolution process, act as primary contact on testing projects, if required.
- Adeptness at testing risks and coordinating test environment.
- Solid reputation as a highly-effective collaborator and relationship-builder.
Make your mark. Join a dynamic team. Explore new ideas.
- Inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business.
- Learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others.
- Communicate and collaborate with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners.
- Share our commitment to productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency.
- Embrace change and witness amazing things happen - from the inside.
This is your opportunity to impact the future of banking technology in areas and ways you've never imagined (at a bank)! Visit techjobs.td.com to learn more. Hours
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.