VIRTUAL(R)59 - HomeRes - ON - BMO
Job Family Group:
Ensures the quality of the products that technology delivers, working closely with all applications, common services/middleware, and infrastructure teams throughout the development/engineering lifecycle. Designs, develops, executes, and maintains test plans of infrastructure, common services/middleware, data, and applications in various environments. Records and documents testing results (including anomalies and issues) and compares them to expected results. Detects solution failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected. Generates historical analysis of test results and maintains a list/repository of defects. Reviews and interprets all documentation related to testing, including business requirements and functional and design specifications, to provide input to the project team on the planning of testing activities. Provides immediate response to production program problems.
Lead and hands on development of automation script for Web, Desktop, Mobile and API applications
Initiate lead testing assessment of assign projects including identifying other QA stakeholders
Support design of test strategy, test planning and test cases development review and approval
Support automation strategy design and execution for assign portfolio. This include UI and API automation
Manage business requirements, detail design, test case, test result repository and traceability, including defect lifecycle management.
Participates in the validation of test cases and working with product owners to ensure results meet business needs.
Properly document and track defect, issues, problem in applicable artifacts. Keep accurate artifacts, approvals in workflow tracker.
Manage automation development run and maintenance targets.Knowledge, Experience, and Skillset:
We're here to help
- Possesses a university degree and/or 4 to 5 years relevant work experience, computer science degree preferred
- Industry-specific knowledge and experience is an asset
- Possesses solid business knowledge in the Finance, Every Day Banking, Investment, and Lending
- Java and Java Script
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, ALM
- Prior experience with BMO
- Knowledge of the SDLC, testing concepts, methodologies, metrics, automated testing frameworks and BMO documentation standards.
- Analytical and problem solving skills - In-depth
- Verbal & written communication skills - In-depth
- End to End, Integration, Functional experience in testing enterprise wide banking and web applications, cross-browser and mobile devices (iOS and Android) testing.
- Experience working in Agile/Hybrid teams.
- QA lead experience capable of handling projects individually and also executing Test Cases.
- Experience handling triage calls
- Accessibility Testing
- Banking domain like personal & business / cards / branch channel apps / self-serve / lending and mortgages banking work experience
- Git/Bitbucket and Maven
- CI/CD implementation experience with Bamboo/Jenkins
- Docker/openshift/Kubernetes experience
- Web Browser
- Cucumber and BDD
- Rest Assured with TestNG (Mandatory)
- READYAPI/SoapUI with groovy scripting (secondary skillset)
- Desktop/Thick Client:
- RPA Base Tools
- Test Complete or any similar tool experience
At BMO we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://jobs.bmo.com/ca/en .
BMO is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Note to Recruiters: BMO does not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to BMO, directly or indirectly, will be considered BMO property. BMO will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. A recruiting agency must first have a valid, written and fully executed agency agreement contract for service to submit resumes.