Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com Department Overview Ready to be the change at TD Securities?
We're an innovator and leader in the change management space. Our legendary customer & colleague experience continues to guide us as we deliver enhanced technology, process and capabilities to support our business & stakeholders. Strategic change management is a valued and evolving discipline, ready to take the organization and your career, to new heights. Job Description
The Risk Infrastructure Project Team
within TDS Change Delivery is a group mandated with end-to-end process enhancements to enable effective and efficient risk management from a management and regulatory perspective in TD Securities. The team continues to expand on the platform development, calculations capabilities, and data analytics for the business.
The team partners closely with stakeholder groups from across TD Securities including Front Office, Technology, Finance and Accounting, Market Risk and Model Development, Lines Management, and Treasury and Balance Sheet Management.
The team is responsible for a number of initiatives, supporting TD's Credit Risk System (PHOENIX), a modern and scalable platform capable of calculating a variety of valuations and risk metrics, including XVA ( adjustments for Credit, Funding ), Counterparty Credit Exposure (Potential Future Exposure), and BACVA & SACCR Capital .
The role will involve the following:
- Providing leadership to technology and business partners to turn requirements into delivery with analyses and recommendations for solutions that meet business objectives with in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Providing timely updates on project status, analyses and findings to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Identifying and escalating issues to the appropriate individual(s)/group(s) to ensure prompt attention/resolution.
- Using a strong understanding of business goals, processes and solution architecture to design and support the development of technology and business solutions that meet the business' needs.
- Staying energized, productive and focused in the face of challenges, ambiguity, change or strenuous demands.
- Assist with stream resource plan, issues, risks and financial plans to support the roadmap.
- Build trust with stakeholder groups and maintain good working relationship with other departments.
- Part of an effective and diverse business team to effectively deliver productivity, quality and innovation
- 7+ years of experience in business requirement gathering, analysis, business process modeling and documentation within the financial and/or IT industry
- Intermediate to high level and understanding of financial products and models
- Derivative product knowledge, ability to price trades and calculate PnL
- Experience with Potential Future Exposure (PFE) / Credit Valuation Adjustment (CVA)/ Funding Valuation Adjustment (FVA) / PnL Attribution trading obtained through previous experience in a capital markets function is strongly preferred
- Prior experience with delivering major regulatory programs and/or infrastructure implementations is an asset.
- Ability to clearly communicate complex financial concepts and obtain clarifications as necessary when discussing requirements.
- Ability to work independently as the senior or lead system analyst and coach or guide team
- Experience and comfort level acting as a subject matter expert and consultant, as well as contributor to potential project assessments
- Experience working with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Experience with REST APIs
- Superior organizational skills - must be able to identify and track project dependencies & blockers, ensure proper resolution of outstanding items, document meeting minutes and takeaways in a clear and concise manner.
- Established rapport with various stakeholders throughout the bank.
- Advanced data manipulation skills - ability to derive findings/conclusions from large datasets and trouble-shoot errors.
- Experience with Python or other programming languages would be considered an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound recommendations for business decisions.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, organizational, and communication skills.
- University degree in Mathematics, Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field
- Industry certification (e.g. CFA, CSC, FRM) preferred
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Management and Executive