WSP is one of the world's leading professional services firms - made stronger with the recent creation of WSP E&I Canada Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of WSP Canada Inc.
We have over 63,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 12,000 people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.CHALK RIVER, OntarioThe Opportunity:
WSP is seeking a Project Scheduler who will assist in leading a complex multi-disciplinary civil and construction remediation project in Chalk River Ontario. The successful candidate will demonstrate strong scheduling skills and will be an effective communicator.
WSPs Resilient Environments business has a long and successful history of delivering innovative solutions, and they have a solid reputation in the industry. There are growth and development opportunities within the organization for the right candidate. Please note we will consider candidates based in various locations throughout Ontario, but this opportunity is based at the project site in Chalk River, ON.Why WSP?
We offer attractive pay, flexible work options, a great corporate culture, comprehensive and employee-focused benefits including virtual healthcare and a wellness platform as well as great savings programs, and a clear vision for the future.#WeAreWSPA day in the life:
- We value and are committed to upholding a culture of Inclusion and Belonging
- A Canadian success story - we're proud to wear the red and white of this beautiful country and show the world what Canada has to offer.
- Enhance the world around you - from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada.
- Outstanding career opportunities - we're growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than yesterday - we're open to your ideas and trying new things.
- A phenomenal collaborative culture and a workforce filled with genuinely good people who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it's like to be a part of our journey.
What you'll bring to WSP:
- Reports to the Project Controls Lead/Manager and Project Director.
- Collaboration with the project team, construction team, management, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Manage the collection, organization of project schedule.
- Manage project baseline and progress schedules.
- Review and understand all project and contract material.
- Drafting and implementation of Project Controls Plan.
- Liaise with Client Project Control personnel. • Liaise with subcontractor personnel.
- More than five (5) years' of experience in project controls supporting the construction industry.
- University Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering or Business Administration, or a combination of education and industry experience.
- Experience using Primavera P6.
- Demonstrated ability supporting construction managers, site superintendents, safety managers, engineering managers and direct field staff.
- Eligible for Reliability security clearance (individual must have 3 full years of verifiable history in Canada, USA, UK, New Zealand and/or Australia).
is one of the world's leading professional services firms. Our purpose is to future proof our cities and environments.
We have over 65,000 team members across the globe. In Canada, our 12,000+ people are involved in everything from environmental remediation to urban planning, from engineering iconic buildings to designing sustainable transportation networks, from finding new ways to extract essential resources to developing renewable power sources for the future.
- We value our people and our reputation
- We are locally dedicated with international scale
- We are future focused and challenge the status quo
- We foster collaboration in everything we do
- We have an empowering culture and hold ourselves accountable
Health and Safety is a core paramount value of WSP. Given the importance of keeping one another safe it is expected that you comply with our Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) policy at all times as well as client HSE policies when working at client locations.
Offers of employment for safety-sensitive positions involving fieldwork are contingent upon candidates being able to perform key physical tasks of the job as described in the job posting and interview. This may include the ability to work in a variety of environmental conditions, such as remote or isolated areas, working alone, and in inclement weather (within safe and reasonable limits).
WSP welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
WSP is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
WSP does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies. For more information please READ THE FULL POLICY.
WSP Canada Inc.
Management and Executive