Permanent Reference code
:113343 Primary Location:
Toronto, Ontario, Canada All Available Locations:
Toronto Our Purpose
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
-- Are you a collaborative, resourceful and highly organized individual who is passionate about IT, if yes, this role could be for you. What will your typical day look like?
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
As an experienced Project Manager, you will lead project teams comprised of Subject Matter Experts from across Deloitte and manage a variety of projects including critical infrastructure security and cloud projects.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, the incumbent will possess strong organizational, leadership, negotiation, analysis, project management, oral and written communication skills.
In this role, you will demonstrate project management expertise through the management of medium to large projects of varying complexity and will provide relevant reporting. You will develop project scope, define deliverables, obtain consensus and manage stakeholder expectations. You will direct, manage and coordinate team member activities and expectations, including collaboration with all project stakeholders. This position will effectively deploy physical, financial and human resources and resolve complex issues, conflicts, and escalationsAbout the team
At Deloitte, embedding technology into everything we do is how we stay current, innovative and ahead of our competition. Explore the full range of our capabilities - comprehensive support services, tools and applications developed with you in mind, and learning materials. We push the boundaries and make great things happen at Deloitte and for our clients Enough about us, let's talk about you
You are someone with:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a project manager with direct experience in technology operations and support and completed post-secondary program or degree in Computer Science or related discipline
• ITIL v3 Foundations certification and PMP designation is an asset
• Proven infrastructure knowledge and experience is required, including understanding of infrastructure technologies (Server Hardware/Software, Virtual and Cloud infrastructure concepts, Networks, Cyber-Security etc.)
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and ability to interact and work collaboratively with senior Firm leadership.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to adjust messaging as appropriate to the audience
• Experience implementing standard operating procedures and processes and proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timelineOur promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life. Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance. You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you're from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be. Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader. Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles - and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships - between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan , Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative .
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com
if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations). We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.Job Segment:
Product Manager, Project Manager, Cloud, Computer Science, Marketing, Operations, Technology
Management and Executive