Imagine yourself as part of one of the most dynamic companies in the healthcare technology industry today! QHR Technologies is a division of Shoppers Drug Mart, a Loblaw Company. QHR is leading the way in Canadian healthcare technology, by providing solutions to assist healthcare professionals enrich their practices and improve the quality of care delivered to all Canadians across the country. We are looking for talented, inspired, and motivated people to join our incredible team and experience a workplace culture that stands above the rest! Competitive salaries and generous perks are just a few of the reasons that QHR has been voted one of Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers for 2017.
The Implementation Project Manager is responsible for managing multiple implementation projects. The primary accountability of this role is to ensure client satisfaction via the high-quality deployment of the Accuro EMR software into a variety of healthcare practices.
- Day to day management of project activities and tasks
- Issue escalation and resolution
- Project reporting - both external to the client and internal to QHR
- Managing to a variety of metrics including customer satisfaction, consultant utilization, revenue and margin.
- Regularly interface with Client Management including project sponsors and their project leads, providing guidance, support and best practices recommendations.
- Responsible for ensuring that the client expectations are met with a high-degree of quality. This will help ensure that QHR can complete regular, timely billing and maximize revenue recognition.
- Regularly interface and work with various QHR Departments including Service Desk, Development, Business Analysis, Finance, etc. to properly manage QHR interaction with the client.
- Prepare written reports and recommendations for QHR and Client management on implementation and training activities, implementation status/progress, problem issue/escalation/resolution logs
- Identify and maximize revenue opportunities in all phases of the customer relationship
- Provide reporting and analysis for resource deployment and utilization and report on various metrics as required by Director Implementations.
- Coordination of Implementation resources on multiple projects.
- Develop and recommend Project Management best practices that will optimize QHR's professional interaction with the client
- Implement internal standards and processes that are geared to ensuring high-quality implementation delivery and achieving high levels of client satisfaction.
- Be a primary contributor to the continual development and improvement of QHR's implementation, training and project management materials and practices (Knowledge Management)
- Experience in the project management of Electronic Medical Record software application projects - or similar.
- Experience in project management within the Canadian Healthcare sector
- Excellent verbal and written communications; including group facilitation skills
- Excellent customer relationship management skills including the ability to effectively manage complex issues and escalations
- Ability to manage projects both at the strategic level and the day-to-day detail level
- Facilitation, training, sales and operational management experience
- Demonstrated success in exceeding client expectations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive client information
How to Apply http://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=11728fb
- 5-7 years progressive Project Management experience. Preference to those who have attained their PMP designation (or are currently in process of obtaining)
- Experience managing staff - indirect reports
- Program management experience an asset
Posted: October 12, 2018
Closes: December 11, 2018